Kubota L3800 pricing

/ Kubota L3800 pricing #1  

S248pp

Tractor
None
Hello everyone this is my first post but I have been a surfer for a long time.

I am looking to buy a kubota L3800 with a 524 loader, bh77 backhoe, a land pride rcr1860 slip clutch brush hog, and a land pride Rta1258 tiller. The best cash price I could get here locally is 29,500 for the package. Just wondering if anyone could chime in if I am about to get raked over the coals. That includes delivery to my house.

Thanks

/ Kubota L3800 pricing #2  
Have you gone to Kubota.com and do a build to see if your in the accepted price range? After you do a build take off about 10% then you should be in the ball park. Also go call Brady Barlow and Messniks for a price quote, they are both dealers here on TBN and both are good guys who many including myself have bought from.
Good Luck
DevilDog

/ Kubota L3800 pricing
The price on kubotas web site for the tractor with loader and hoe complete is 30,200. The dealer is quoting 25,400. So it is about 4,800 off retail.

/ Kubota L3800 pricing #4  
The price on kubotas web site for the tractor with loader and hoe complete is 30,200. The dealer is quoting 25,400. So it is about 4,800 off retail.

Very good price!

/ Kubota L3800 pricing #5  

The dealer is quoting 25,400, I am assuming that is without the tiller and rotary cutter???

If so, that is probabally a pretty fair price. About 16% off the MSRP.

The implements are killer though. They are expensive to buy new as you have figured out. ($4100 for both).

Personally, I wouldnt pay $4100 for implements especially if you ahve cash at your disposal. $500 will buy a REALLY nice used cutter off c-list. And $1000-$1500 would buy a like new KK II tiller in my area. That would save you a couple of grand right there.

And I assume you have had the opportunity to try out the L3800??? Since you mentinoed the backhoe, have you tested one without it? More specificaly, the 3PH. "supposidly" the new ones are better/fixed, but there is a known issue with the 3PH being jerky when trying to lift an implement slowly just so you are aware. I would ask a dealer to try that out FIRST. Dont just take his word. Because to-date, no known dealer has ever heard of the problem:laughing:

/ Kubota L3800 pricing
Dealer said he had to order a backhoe in from kubota, he had run out at his place. I checked a few places around for tillers and even the cheaper ones at tsc where over $1600. A lot of the other dealers for other brands are mostly selling kodiac for around $1800. I'm getting this one delivered for $2100. I tested a 3800 out in the fall bought from this dealer and it wasn't jerky. I've been watching the traders and local swap ads for cutters, but a lot of people want a lot of money for junk.

/ Kubota L3800 pricing
Also just found another rebate for $500. So should knock everything down to $29,000.