MX5100 is Here

/ MX5100 is Here #1  

Waltert

Tractor
MX5100 HST
Hi All,
Got my MX5100 HST yesterday, NICE rig, I traded my L4400 gear tractor in on the new beast, it is a little bigger, more power , love the HST, R4's loaded, QA bucket, canopy, 3 rear remotes, pallet forks. I put my quick hitch on from the L4400 and hydraulic top link, mounted my home built grapple to the bucket and it started to piss rain last night, clear and sunny this a.m. , time to move some logs, then to my brothers to help start spreading 30 ton of lime, woo hooo!! This is the second tractor I bought from Eastern Turf in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, great dealer, lot's of stock in the yard to sit on and test drive , two thumbs up for service, give them a look if you are in the area.
Walter t

/ MX5100 is Here #2  
Congrats! You've outfitted your new rig very similarly to my 5740, and I love my setup. You will love the improved response of the engine from your 4400. The extra hp is great, and the turbo spins up the engine really fast to give you the power instantly. Hope mother nature is kind to you today so you get some quality seat time! :D

/ MX5100 is Here #3  
Almost like being a proud new papa aint it!:thumbsup:

/ MX5100 is Here #4  
Congratulations on the new tractor.I don't live far from you but have never dealt with Eastern Turf,glad you found them pleasant to deal with.

/ MX5100 is Here #5  
Congratulations on your new tractor.:thumbsup:

/ MX5100 is Here
Thanks guys, had it out today for a bit, big difference from the L4400, my bro's lime did not come today so it did not get much of a workout, quite bouncy going down the road in high though, my L4400 was way smoother with ags? what's the bounce all about with the R4's?
Walter t

/ MX5100 is Here #8  
Ply rating and pressure the same? Were the tires on your L4400 filled? Assuming they are 17.5L x 24, the L is a low profile tire so less deflection or spring. If they are both Titan tires, the ag (I assumed 14.9 x 24) has 47/32 high tread bars and the R-4 has 32/32 high bars when new which might make a difference. When I combined the field by my house last year I felt like I was in an easy chair at 7 mph. When I gathered up the straw bales in that same field with my L5740 I felt like I was going to jar my guts out at the same travel speed. I assumed it was just a mass thing. Now you're saying the heavier tractor bounces more. Doesn't sound right but...

/ MX5100 is Here
The tires are loaded R4's , they are Titans, 17.5 - 24 rears, my L4400 with ag's never had a bounce, it was worse at about 3/4 throttle on pavement, I did not run up to full throttle because it was uncomfortable as ****, it would start to bounce at a certain speed and then kind of amplify itself until I slowed a bit??