B3300su, waiting and tire shortage

/ B3300su, waiting and tire shortage #1  

JDbymarriage

Went to my local dealer last Friday to finally buy a tractor. After much study and test driving over the last year or so, I have decided on a B3300su w/FEL.

Much to my dismay, they did not have one in stock. One was ordered and the wait commenced. Now the dealer calls and says there is a tire shortage. Another week! (at least)Arggh!:(

I have consulted this forum extensively over the last few weeks. When I had question, someone else had already asked it and received a flood of advice, opinions, and even a few good answers :laughing: That pretty much relegated me to the status of a lurker.

I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped, even though you didn't know you were.

/ B3300su, waiting and tire shortage #2  
Sorry about your wait.:( There are hundreds of readers and watchers that never respond and it's OK.:thumbsup:

/ B3300su, waiting and tire shortage #3  
Congratulations on your new tractor.

/ B3300su, waiting and tire shortage #4  
Congrats on your new tractor... what tires did you opt for that there is a shortage of them?

/ B3300su, waiting and tire shortage #6  
That is a great little tractor - I have about 5 hours on ours.

I was sure glad we chose the ATI QA 54" bucket and the ATI Universal Skid Steer adapter plate. The ATI bucket was about $900 (Kubota bucket is around $400) there is a huge difference in quality. The ATI bucket has a round back (no manure or wet dirt get's trapped in the hard corners of the bucket).

Ted at Everything Attachments sell's these.

/ B3300su, waiting and tire shortage
I'm familiar with EA. They're about an hour from me.

Picking it up tomorrow!

It was delivered this afternoon. Now to work!

/ B3300su, waiting and tire shortage #10  
Uuuuhhh............... you are forgetting something. :(