Buying Advice L3200 Dt 4wd question

/ L3200 Dt 4wd question #1  

SandandEight

Tractor
2012 L3200 DT 4wd
I am thinking of buying a new L3200dt 4wd with front end loader. I was wondering if the 4wd is selectable or all time, also can you lock the differentials?

/ L3200 Dt 4wd question #2  
Selectable and yes you can lock rear diff.

/ L3200 Dt 4wd question
Well I pulled the trigger. Just ordered a L3200 DT 4wd with frontend loader. I never knew I would be this excited about a tractor it should be in next Friday. I am glad that I didnt get suckered into the Green fad.

/ L3200 Dt 4wd question #5  
Well I pulled the trigger. Just ordered a L3200 DT 4wd with frontend loader. I never knew I would be this excited about a tractor it should be in next Friday. I am glad that I didnt get suckered into the Green fad.

I believe you will be quite happy with it...For the money its a very good tractor. I'd have the dealer fix the 3pt hitch jerkyness before leaving with it.. If you have any questions about it send me a PM.

/ L3200 Dt 4wd question #6  

Congratulations on the new tractor!!!! I am with you on not doing the Green thing. I have turned the corner and not looking back. Since I have decided to go orange again, I do not even seem to hurt my neck as bad everytime I go by a JD dealer :)

/ L3200 Dt 4wd question #7  

Fine tractor! Congrats!

/ L3200 Dt 4wd question #8  
I'm new to the forum, and was thinking about buying a L3200dt loader as well. I was wondering if I can use the L-- R as a shuttle to go back and forth? In other words, keep it in 2nd and use the forward back for using the loader Thanks for your help.

/ L3200 Dt 4wd question #9  
I'm new to the forum, and was thinking about buying a L3200dt loader as well. I was wondering if I can use the L-- R as a shuttle to go back and forth? In other words, keep it in 2nd and use the forward back for using the loader Thanks for your help.
Welcome!

Yes you can, but you have to use the clutch. I do it all the time.

/ L3200 Dt 4wd question #10  
thanks, I was hoping for that answer.
the dealer said that the clutch worked 1/2 way to shift and all the way to stop the PTO, is that the case with the DT model?