Tractor News Kubota M135GX?

/ Kubota M135GX?
MessickFarmEqu said:
yup.

its a 3x8 speed now, rather than a 2x8. The cab is dramaticly larger, and flow control remotes are an inexpensive factory option. The changes and tier4 will add $4500 or more.

Will they still have the same amount of options on the M135X like front axle suspension and extra cab lights?

/ Kubota M135GX? #13  
Will they still have the same amount of options on the M135X like front axle suspension and extra cab lights?

Yup it is still there with a sky light in the roof of the cab and extra lights on the bottom of the grille. For what is standard equipment now the price difference is small!

/ Kubota M135GX? #16  
Here's a nice shot that shows just how big the cab is:

ViewMedia

/ Kubota M135GX?
If we were to sell our Kubota M135X how much do you think I would get out of it, because I was wondering if we should get a M135GX, our Kubota has 798.2 hours on it, everything looks great and runs great, it was just completely serviced at 795 hours every filter was replaced oil. Was changed and more there wasn't a think that wasn't serviced

/ Kubota M135GX? #18  
If we were to sell our Kubota M135X how much do you think I would get out of it, because I was wondering if we should get a M135GX, our Kubota has 798.2 hours on it, everything looks great and runs great, it was just completely serviced at 795 hours every filter was replaced oil. Was changed and more there wasn't a think that wasn't serviced

You might get some idea over at tractorhouse.com/

http://www.tractorhouse.com/list/list.aspx

I'm looking forward to seeing one but as long as the wife's CaseIH 5140 Maxxum is still kickin' it's going to be here for the tillage, it only has 1400 hours on it and it's a '91 model, when she took over the farm when her Dad passed away in '08 it had almost 1000 hours on it so she putting a lot more hours on it than he did. She's looking at maybe getting a M7040 for some of the round baling, grain drill, etc.

/ Kubota M135GX?
Grateful11 said:

I'm looking forward to seeing one but as long as the wife's CaseIH 5140 Maxxum is still kickin' it's going to be here for the tillage, it only has 1400 hours on it and it's a '91 model, when she took over the farm when her Dad passed away in '08 it had almost 1000 hours on it so she putting a lot more hours on it than he did. She's looking at maybe getting a M7040 for some of the round baling, grain drill, etc.

Yeah they look pretty nice, thinking about trading our M135X for the M135GX

/ Kubota M135GX? #20  

I just love to shop when all the prices are "CALL"
I haven't yet figured how to subtract "call" from the tally of my check-book and know how much I have left!