Buying Advice Kubota ZD321 Zero Turn

/ Kubota ZD321 Zero Turn #1  

leslawman

Tractor
Ford 4610, Kubota ZD321, Gator 6x4, Honda AT350X
I'm looking at a Kubota ZD321 54" deck with under 10 hours on the machine. Can be picked up for about 8K. Does this sound like a reasonable price for a 3 year old machine with such low hours? Does anyone have anything good or bad to say about the machine? I have about three acres of flat terrain to cut. Have to use Ford 4610 with a bush hog, along with riding mower now. My boss has one and absolutely swears by it. I've never owned orange before...

Last edited:
   / Kubota ZD321 Zero Turn #2  
great machines, the 321 had a short life since its a bit under powered in heavy grass. It was replaced by a 323 shortly after its introduction.

/ Kubota ZD321 Zero Turn #3  
I've had the 326 for just over a year now. It's amazing. My neighbor has a 6 yr old 228 (28hp), his has had zero major issues a broken bolt on one of the drive motors.

/ Kubota ZD321 Zero Turn
Thank you all. Got it for 7K. Had 5 hours on it. Works like a champ at my place. I didn't want to get off of it yesterday.

/ Kubota ZD321 Zero Turn #6  
You got a great deal on that machine - I woukd have bought the ZD instead of the Ferris if I could have found what you did.

Carl

/ Kubota ZD321 Zero Turn #7  
leslawman said:
Thank you all. Got it for 7K. Had 5 hours on it. Works like a champ at my place. I didn't want to get off of it yesterday.

Awesome. Sounds like you got a great deal...

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet