Kubota rebates

/ Kubota rebates #1  

andy33

Bronze Member
Tractor
Ferguson30 Kubota L 3800
Looking at a L3800 HST and saw that Kubota has a $1500 rebate on L- series tractors and another $500 rebate on L3800 tractor and LA 524loader packages. Can those be used together or is it one or the other. Thanks Andy

/ Kubota rebates #2  
Looking at a L3800 HST and saw that Kubota has a $1500 rebate on L- series tractors and another $500 rebate on L3800 tractor and LA 524loader packages. Can those be used together or is it one or the other. Thanks Andy

Looks to me like you get $1500 off for L with HST and another $500 if you add a Loader to that L. Feel almost 100% certain of that being the case.

/ Kubota rebates
Thanks for the response JT. I asked because a few weeks ago the dealer gave me a price then said that there was also a $1000 CIR, so I was looking around on the Kubota site today and saw that additional info on the rebates. I am probably going back Monday or Tues and we'll see whats up. Andy

/ Kubota rebates #4  
So they are offering 2k off the price to get more suckers to buy a L series with the Jerky 3pt hitch.

Fail kubota

/ Kubota rebates #5  
Thanks for the response JT. I asked because a few weeks ago the dealer gave me a price then said that there was also a $1000 CIR, so I was looking around on the Kubota site today and saw that additional info on the rebates. I am probably going back Monday or Tues and we'll see whats up. Andy

Andy, Good choice!

I've had my L3800 just over 6 months now and am very impressive. No regrets at all. :thumbsup:

/ Kubota rebates
Ill keep that in mind Joker,- havent quite pulled the trigger yet Bluegill, keep going back and forth w/mahindra 3616, I really like the tractor and the dealer ,but my leg seemed cramped on the hydro pedal just messing around on the lot. Going to drive the L3800 Mon or Tues. Sat on a gear L3800 seemed like more room. We,ll see.

/ Kubota rebates #7  
Ill keep that in mind Joker,- havent quite pulled the trigger yet Bluegill, keep going back and forth w/mahindra 3616, I really like the tractor and the dealer ,but my leg seemed cramped on the hydro pedal just messing around on the lot. Going to drive the L3800 Mon or Tues. Sat on a gear L3800 seemed like more room. We,ll see.

Mahindra was a close second when I was shopping, but something just didn't feel right. They make a good tractor though.

Sat on a gear L3800 seemed like more room.
That's what it felt like to me...

Good luck, man!

/ Kubota rebates #8  
Just one mans opinion. I've bought 13 Kubotas from Barlows in the past 9 years. All but the last one, a B2320 have been HST. The B2320 is gear drive, it was my first and will be my last gear drive. It doesn't have a FEL and if it did I would have known to not get gear drive for sure to save a few dollars but alas I've spent the money and am waiting for the day that I have enough equity in my B2320 gear drive to trade it to a B2320 HST. Again, just one mans opinion from my experience. I don't farm so I'm not driving long distances in one gear. I do 5 acres of hillside landscaping type jobs with my tractors.
With a FEL, to me, there is no choice between gear and HST. Maybe with 3 hands, one on steering wheel, one on gear shift and one on FEL control stick but with only 2 hands and a couple of feet it's HST for me. :)

/ Kubota rebates
I hear you JT, I have had a gear drive, no loader, for 22yrs and when my neighbor came up to spread some rock with his Kubota hst, it was a no brainer as the kids say,and the Mahindra dealer told me he sells the pst or gear over hst 5 to 1. I drove both and looked at him like he was crazy and said count me in the "1" of the 5 to 1! Whatever I get it will be hst. Andy

/ Kubota rebates #10  
I hear you JT, I have had a gear drive, no loader, for 22yrs and when my neighbor came up to spread some rock with his Kubota hst, it was a no brainer as the kids say,and the Mahindra dealer told me he sells the pst or gear over hst 5 to 1. I drove both and looked at him like he was crazy and said count me in the "1" of the 5 to 1! Whatever I get it will be hst. Andy
I suspect, don't know for a fact, that most people go to Mahindra for the money savings which would probably mean customers wanting the lowest price which means gear drive. I believe Kubotas gear vs hST would be the opposite of what the Mahindra dealer is selling or that's, I think I heard, according to Barlows which is probably the biggest or one of the biggest Kubota dealers in the States. Now, maybe will change in the future like Hyundai, the "hook" Mahindra is selling is cheaper price which again means gear and there is a reason for the cheaper price for gear over HST. I started to say hate but I don't really hate it but I did make a mistake by saving the $1000 by getting a geared B2320 instead of paying the difference for the HST. Rarely find an HST owner go back to a geared but lots of geared to HST converts and would be rare to find one go back to geared. Especially with FEL.
There are always exceptions to any "rule".:)