Buying Advice Need Suggestion about Tractor

/ Need Suggestion about Tractor #1  

Albie

Tractor
I got my 42 In. 21Hp Briggs & Stratton Hydrostatic Turn Tight Yard Tractor three weeks ago and I got it with the discounted price at $1449.99 where the actual price was $1779.99. I grabbed its latest deals by searching its coupons and certainly I found this deal here www.ezcouponsearch.com/Sears-Coupons_cm_2183.aspx , I am little confused whether I have bought the right one for my lawn with the right price.

You can also see its picture here and can get full idea about it.

Tractor.jpg

Please tell me whether this one was the best choice, I am asking this because my friend is looking for such Tractor and I want him to give the best idea.

/ Need Suggestion about Tractor #2  
If you own it, it's yours! Glad you feel it was a deal as that is most important for many. You ask us now if it is the best choice, while the only thing we have to know of your needs is the lawn mower you have already bought. We don't know how big your lawn is or what you might have for irregularites.

/ Need Suggestion about Tractor #3  
Well, it is not a Kubota...

/ Need Suggestion about Tractor #4  
I think this is another advertisement when you click on the included forward site.

/ Need Suggestion about Tractor #5  
So you bought a tractor without any knowledge of the tractor and how it will work, but now you want to find out if it will work right for your friend? :confused2:

I'm with John . . . SPAM!

/ Need Suggestion about Tractor
Not spam that is the real story and I am not a professional tractor guy, nd having little knowledge about this unlike you guys.

/ Need Suggestion about Tractor #7  
Why post this in the Kubota forum?

/ Need Suggestion about Tractor
So that I can learn from you guys.

/ Need Suggestion about Tractor #9  
what all do you what to do with it is the question? haul a trailer with mluch cut grass? it will preform those tasks with ease as long as it is flat.
if the unit does not have a cast iron axle It will be render as junk in a few years. The alxe tube gave way and was not fixable. I was able to figure out how to upgrade the axle to a cast one off a heavyier duty sears garden tractor. Now he is still using the tractor and has had good luck with it ever since.
My i also recomend looking at Koher engines... or at least a B&S that has a cast iron sleave in the cylinder bore.
good luck