B2910 where to sell?

/ B2910 where to sell? #1  

kch

Bronze Member
Vs. trading with the dealer what where would be the best place to advertise or best way to sell a used tractor? I want to sell a 2002 B2910, loader, turf tires, a rear remote, with a 60 inch befco box blade only 36 hours on it for $13,500. Trading with the dealer who is not a Kubota dealer in not looking to be a good idea. Does anyone know a dealer who is both a kubota and a New Holland dealer together near Indiana?

/ B2910 where to sell? #3  
You can also try Ebay. I see alot of them selling on there.

/ B2910 where to sell? #4  
I'd try the local swap sheet/paper. Round by me you NEVER see decent compacts for sale by owner (I know, I looked for a year and wound up buying new). Advertise for a fair price and/or put it out in front of your house with a sign and you should be ale to sell it with no problem. (Less of course your property is way out there and you get no road traffic...........)

/ B2910 where to sell? #5  
TBN Classifieds of course!!

It sounds like a nice package and if 4WD a good price point so you should have no trouble moving this unit locally or via the internet, ebAY etc..

Carl

/ B2910 where to sell? #6  
I'm sure there is someone from Africa that would be happy to pay you a premium for your machine /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif just be sure to send certified funds to their shipper.... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ B2910 where to sell? #7  
Try your dealer where you want to buy the new tractor. When I traded up my dealer had a list of people wanting used tractors, I sold mine the day I talked to him about it. I was asking $2000,00 more than offered for trade and a ghuy came with a check in hand. You have a tool to help in the sale no sales tax that is a nice chunk of change to save.

/ B2910 where to sell? #8  
I don't know what part of Indiana you are from. My dealer in Southern Illinois is both NH and Kubota.

/ B2910 where to sell? #9  
not much in your profile, but i would imagine that no matter where u live, u put that in a paper and u won't have any problem selling it.

/ B2910 where to sell? #10  
I would have bought it in a second when I was looking for mine, but you are 2 years to late, sorry.