New tractor

/ New tractor
The plan is the 724, bh90 series hoe, 66 inch tiller and 6" auger. Don't know if a 66 inch tiller is to big, kinda rocky. I'm thinking land pride implements. Seems they have pretty good quality.

/ New tractor #32  
I think you would want a 72" tiller. I run one with pleanty of power to spare. Philip.

/ New tractor
I'm just concerned about beating up the drive train with a 72". Our soil is pretty rocky. Price wise there not that much different between the sizes. I was quoted 1700 out the door for a taylor way 72 inch or 3000 OTD for a 1566 land pride. I can't find anyone locally who has any experience with Taylor way. Land Pride seems to have a pretty good reputation. So far I've been quoted just under 31000 OTD for the 3540, 90 series hoe, 16 inch bucket, 724 loader, with QA 72 inch bucket, delivered. Not sure if thats a good price.

Is there a difference between the 90 and 92 series hoe? I can't seem to find any info on the net about that.

Thanks

/ New tractor #34  
BH90 and BH90A are prior models. BH92 is the current model. Hard to believe that a dealer would still have a 90 or 90A around.
Go with the BH92.

/ New tractor #35  
I'm just concerned about beating up the drive train with a 72".

Any decent tiller will have a shear bolt or slip clutch to protect the drivetrain. I want the tiller to be at least as wide as my tire width, especially for overlapping passes. Philip.

/ New tractor
It was my bad it is a 92 series hoe. Price is just under 31,000 otd. How does that sound for price? If I figure it up online it comes up to 37925.00. So that would be roughly 18% from list, if my math is right.

/ New tractor #37  
18% off list is excellent.

/ New tractor
Well its done. I went ahead and purchased tonight. Not all parts are there so I'll have to wait a bit.

GL3540
HST
R4 tires
LA724
72" QA bucket
BH92 with 16" bucket
Canopy
Land Pride RTA2072 tiller
Land Pride PD 25 with 9" auger
Land Pride Rear Finish Mowing 2572

/ New tractor #40  
Congrats, you are going to love it.