New tractor

/ New tractor #41  
ST98 said:
Well its done. I went ahead and purchased tonight. Not all parts are there so I'll have to wait a bit.

GL3540
HST
R4 tires
LA724
72" QA bucket
BH92 with 16" bucket
Canopy
Land Pride RTA2072 tiller
Land Pride PD 25 with 9" auger
Land Pride Rear Finish Mowing 2572

Very sweet set up!!! Congrats on you purchase!!! How long do you have to wait for delivery? did you end up going through your local dealer? HST + is standard on GL correct ?

/ New tractor #42  
ST98 said:
Well its done. I went ahead and purchased tonight. Not all parts are there so I'll have to wait a bit.

GL3540
HST
R4 tires
LA724
72" QA bucket
BH92 with 16" bucket
Canopy
Land Pride RTA2072 tiller
Land Pride PD 25 with 9" auger
Land Pride Rear Finish Mowing 2572

Very sweet set up!!! Congrats on your purchase! How long do you have to wait for delivery? Did you end up going through your local dealer? HST + is standard on GL correct ?

/ New tractor
I'm not sure which one is standard. Thought glide shift was a little cheaper but I never asked. Not sure when I'm gonna take delivery as they needed to get the tiller and hoe. Plus depending on the fire season in the west will depend on my work schedule. Hopefully no more than a month. The kid and the candy store will be front and center upon arrival. The mower wasn't on the radar until the lawn tractor started acting up and the wife said you can't take it with you.

Maybe a bedder and a mechanical thumb this fall

/ New tractor
Well the tractor and some of the implements arrived last Thursday. Of course l had to be away that day so the wife took delivery in the neighbors driveway. All looked good except for an area where a tie down strap rubbed through the paint. Dealer will take care of.

When I got home a had to drive around with it some and then remembered that the mower and auger were in my neighbors driveway. So I find a flat spot to take the hoe off. One pin comes right out and one won't budge. We tried everything until I had to beat it out. It was hung up on the first hole. Go grab the auger and put the 3 point on and mower. Still had to time to mow some and it mowed awesome.

Next day take the mower off and put the how back on. This time the pin wasn't to bad and had to just beat it in slightly. Scratch around with the hoe some and push a few trees over for the landing area. The next day it was fall trees skid them out and dig stumps out. The hoe seemed to be pretty good and had no problem popping out 24" dbh pine stumps. You had to work on them a bit but it was pretty good. Needed to put the draw back on so put the hoe in a level spot, retrieved previously mentioned beater, and the pins came right out. I guess it just needed so pulling against itself to line up. Seems pretty good now. So far it seems the weight to hp distribution is pretty good. Seems lie a solid piece of machinery.

/ New tractor #45  
Have fun and be safe with your new toy.