New L3200

/ New L3200 #1  

hollnagelc

Tractor
2012 Kubota L3200 HST,FEL,4x4
I just bought my first tractor. It's a L3200 HST 4x4 with FEL. I've only used it for 6 1/2 hours so far but it has been great every minute. The HST is nice love the 4x4 really glad i got it don't think I would buy one without it. The 3 pt hitch does have some jerkiness to it I adjusted the valve under the seat and it seemed to help. I know I've read where people say that it doesn't help for picking up with the 3 pt hitch but it seemed to help mine. I bought a 5' Landpride brush hog with it and it seems to be pretty good. Also I asked the dealer to fill the tires for more weight I'm not sure if they did or not is there any way of checking? Well thats it for now I'm fixing to go put some more hours on this thing work/fun.:)

/ New L3200 #2  
Congratulations on your new tractor; nothing quite like it.

If you try to check your tire pressure with the valve in the 6 o'clock position, you will get some fluid leakage; always check at the 12 o'clock position.

/ New L3200 #4  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ New L3200 #5  
They really are a very good tractor. Congrats!

The jerky thing is slightly overblown here. If yours works and you are happy, don't worry about it. :D

I have a 5' Land Pride and they are a good mower also.

/ New L3200 #6  
Congratulations on the new tractor,I am sure you will enjoy it.

/ New L3200 #7  
Congats on the new machine. Don't worry much about the jerky if it don't effect you. Have fun....

/ New L3200
Well got to play around with the tractor a couple hours today. My son and daughter even got in a little lap time lol. Just got to steer it up the driveway and back but they thought it was the greatest thing.

/ New L3200
Did some more brush hogging today and some fel work. Im still impressed with how well this tractor has met my expectations. I was afraid I was going to buy either to small or big but I think it worked out about right. It looks like it get about 1 hour to 1 gallon of diesel so far. Now just to talk the wife into letting me get some more implements along the way :) lol