The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #101  
I for one see Kubotas(or tractors in general) as therapy so JT is actually staying with his craft and maybe taking it to a new level. Who here can say they have an actual JT series Kubota. Very rare only 12 made to date(though I suspect there will be a few more). Mine is a JT BX1500 low hours JY only used it on the week ends. :D:D:D

Randall,

Gotta know, is yours a signed original? In another few years an original JT signed Kubota could be priceless!

I suspect there will be several more original JT versions in the coming years.

Carl

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #102  
Randall,

Gotta know, is yours a signed original? In another few years an original JT signed Kubota could be priceless!

Carl

Not signed but I do have authintication of JTs ownership. I hate to rack up the hours as it decreases the value.:laughing::laughing:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #103  
JT I wish I had that old M3A1 you are holding in the first photo.

James K0UA

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!
JT I wish I had that old M3A1 you are holding in the first photo.

James K0UA

My friend had bought that from someone leaving VN because it was illegal to have it and I believe he probably left it in a ditch some where when he left. We had M16s for our own personal use so the grease gun was just for fun.:laughing:
If you have a hand pump grease gun and some pieces of steel rod and some clips of 45 cal shells your on the road to making your own.:thumbsup:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!
Randall,

Carl

Not signed but I do have authintication of JTs ownership. I hate to rack up the hours as it decreases the value.:laughing::laughing:

First Kubota purchased was a BX2200 soooo if it could be located it might be of most value. I traded it to Barlows and bought a BX1500 MMM (yes, the one that now resides in WVA) so it could be considered #2 and at the same time bought a B7800 FEL which can be called #3.These transactions is where/when I learned tractors can be traded just like cars/trucks and at the same time learned one can own more than one tractor just like cars and trucks. That could make the BX15000 MMM even more valuable since it was sort of the beginning of the trading/buying mentality.:D :laughing:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #106  
JT #2 of the series BX1500 WOW it is a real collector. I think I will go wash and wax it.:D