Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Padawan Tractor Learner
    Advertiser
    Tractor
    Deere 317 & L118

Default Re: The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    Yep and the 2WD F Series; he hasn't had an M yet...

Based on another thread though I am thinking something with a back hoe.
    I second this one.
    My Fleet:
    2004 Deere 317 Skid Steer Loader
    66" Construction bucket, imatch QA adapter, CU72 Jake Rake, Middle Buster, 60" Landscape rake, 54"x 48" Pallet forks
    2005 John Deere L118
    42" deck

Check out my rakes: www.Jakesimplements.com

Member of the TBN "Young gun" Club

Tractor
    kubota M7040 &m7040

Or one of these-kubotahoe-jpg

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

I agree I think the geared B tractor and the 2WD F series will be leaving the Thomas fleet. I think JT is buying a cabbed model side by side or a HST B series. Cause winter is coming and it is cold in the open 4 seat side by side.
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Tractor
    cub cadet yanmar sc2400 Kubota F2560

or maybe hes getting a new F series the big one with a cab the A/C heater 4wd new 100" flex deck.
    I saw one of those in use the other day made me jealous as all get out while I was sitting on my open seat in the 95 degree heat
    SC2400 Yanmar CubCadet 60" mmm Fel box blade
    front mount snowblower 42"tiller Cab with heat lights etc. what a TOY!! New SB52 blower
    F2560 Kubota 72" mower cab snowblower

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

I bet Barlow's has a portrait of John Thomas on their showroom wall in a prominent location......If they don't they are ingrates....
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Kubota BX 2660 & BX-23

I have a tractor disease. There is no cure. I'm not even dealing with the symptoms very well! Geez, John, I think we have had this discussion before. Way to go John!

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

I think a HST B series...

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Is it a M135X? I don't think you've owned a M series and if you think about it there's a slight chance that it'll be just a hair too big so you could trade it in for number 15.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

OK. The B2320 "GEARED" with a bit over 20 hours will be at Barlows for sale and the BX25 with a bit over 150 hours will be at Barlows for sale.
    Got to have a BH after owning one and got to have HST sooooooo. Concern about plastic fan and still some concern about ground clearance and back to one tractor to cover home and rental property needs and a tractor without a FEL is well unthinkable and the new tractor will be mostly for maintaining my several years of bigger landscaping jobs and of course the front bucket will need a hook installed in the center of the bucket and Steve doesn't recommend weighted tires with BH which will be on all the time unless another 3ph implement is on the tractor and of course I'm an I/R4 tire man for other than mowers and this tractor will not be used as a mower since I'll keep both F's. Well the B model I picked to fulfill my needs and requirements is, oh yeah, done had a L3240HST which was to big (scary) for my hillside property eliminates anything above a B. Hummm for only $500 difference between the B models I'm thinking I'm going to change my selection to the ........well, I'll wait till I get back from Barlows this evening because who knows what other options I've not considered....yet.
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    Kubota BX24

after reading this thread- you sir- are one of a kind. No one ever can replace you. I am slightly shaking my head and smiled since it fits your style. As for trying to follow kubota recommendation on not loading tires because of BH is a big mistake IMHO. you stated you have a hilly area and I think you should load them just for safety to lower COG. Actually, On a second thought- why not get it unloaded at first and the report how it feels for about 50-100 hours and then report back and load the tires and then tell us what you think if it really true for loading tires on a hillside.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast