Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota 7510, Toro Groundsmaster 217D

Default Re: The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!

Maybe time for a new TBN game/contest called "Name the next JohnThomas Tractor Purchase".

Question is, should there be monthly winner?
    I thank God everyday for all of the blessings he has given me- especially for the one's I do not recognize or see!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra Max28XL HST

Quote Originally Posted by CBW1999
    Maybe time for a new TBN game/contest called "Name the next JohnThomas Tractor Purchase".

Question is, should there be monthly winner?
    I'm pretty sure kubota and Barlows are the monthly winners already.
    http://www.ohr.edu/838
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9BfhxL_JTI
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8UEVoSJmfs

“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine;and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” Ancient of Days

My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37aM75LaEDk&list=PLGLwt3_lSbxxRtjMLHJDpqEK 9vcq9IfsJ

t

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

Quote Originally Posted by sixdogs View Post
    Congratulations and you are absolutely doing the right thing. Owning tractors and trading is fun and and admirable avocation. You could do far worse in life and at much greater expense. After all, life is mostly about the chase. At least the family knows where you wre 24/7.
    This is how I see it, also.
    When I got home Saturday after my visit to Barlows my 7 year old Grand daughter (Her and her Nana were out visiting (buying) yard sales when I left) asked me had I been to the tractor place which I had decided to visit after they had left. Hope she's not psychic but I think her Nana had planted the seed since she knew it was about time.
    Thanks to all for the kind words. I think the number of hats to be rec'd should be around 20 since it become a progressive number but I asked Steve Barlow if he had any different styles than the last time and he said "still the same ones" so I told him I'd settle for 2 for my Twin Grandkids.
    I started to write this long dissertation about how I've found the right combination of Kubotas for my current needs and won't be doing any more trding but you all know that needs, desires, interests and life changes. Not going to say it this time as I did the last 8 to 10 times.
    I do still have the Fs that I'd sell for great prices in order to buy more Fs. Can't see life without the F mowers whether it's the ones I have or replacement Fs.
    I've bought lots and lots of cars over several years and seen many smiles and comments about my car/truck trading/buying. It's all good. I don't gamble, smoke, drink, bowl, golf etc, etc. I trade vehicles, tractors, support my wife and very generous with my Grands and Christian/charitable causes. To me, that's life. When I die Barlows, car/truck dealers, some family/friends and Charitable organizations will possibly smile in rememberance of me every now and then. Maybe even some TBN members will make a comment which new members will never understand the reference.
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    B3200, L5740,

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNTHOMAS View Post

This is how I see it, also.
    When I got home Saturday after my visit to Barlows my 7 year old Grand daughter (Her and her Nana were out visiting (buying) yard sales when I left) asked me had I been to the tractor place which I had decided to visit after they had left. Hope she's not psychic but I think her Nana had planted the seed since she knew it was about time.
    Thanks to all for the kind words. I think the number of hats to be rec'd should be around 20 since it become a progressive number but I asked Steve Barlow if he had any different styles than the last time and he said "still the same ones" so I told him I'd settle for 2 for my Twin Grandkids.
    I started to write this long dissertation about how I've found the right combination of Kubotas for my current needs and won't be doing any more trding but you all know that needs, desires, interests and life changes. Not going to say it this time as I did the last 8 to 10 times.
    I do still have the Fs that I'd sell for great prices in order to buy more Fs. Can't see life without the F mowers whether it's the ones I have or replacement Fs.
    I've bought lots and lots of cars over several years and seen many smiles and comments about my car/truck trading/buying. It's all good. I don't gamble, smoke, drink, bowl, golf etc, etc. I trade vehicles, tractors, support my wife and very generous with my Grands and Christian/charitable causes. To me, that's life. When I die Barlows, car/truck dealers, some family/friends and Charitable organizations will possibly smile in rememberance of me every now and then. Maybe even some TBN members will make a comment which new members will never understand the reference.
    I can't think of a more harmless addiction. Enjoy your new tractor. I enjoy any tractor new or used.
    L5740 LA854 loader
    L3130 LA723 loader sold
    B3200 LA504 loader
    B1550 sold
    B2620 sold
    B4200 sold
    F2680E
    GF1800
    Kubota RTV900
    JD 850D Gator sold
    JD F935 x 2 sold
    Case 590SM-2
    JD 310D TLB
    Ford 555D sold
    Gehl 602 excavator

Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Quote Originally Posted by kuboman View Post
    I can't think of a more harmless addiction. Enjoy your new tractor. I enjoy any tractor new or used.
    I agree...John Thomas you enjoy your tractors, mowers and most important your family...you have a great hobby....
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Congratulations John! I remember back in the good ole days (2010) when I joined TBN you had just got your BX25. How things have changed...
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100

Quote Originally Posted by CompactTractorFan View Post
    Congratulations John! I remember back in the good ole days (2010) when I joined TBN you had just got your BX25. How things have changed...
    Wait until he discovers there is a whole 'nother world out there in the land of larger "L" and "M" models.
    Specifically, the L4600 or MX5100.
    They have his name written all over them.

May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

Tractor
    cub cadet yanmar sc2400 Kubota F2560

(I do still have the Fs that I'd sell for great prices in order to buy more Fs. Can't see life without the F mowers whether it's the ones I have or replacement Fs.)
    Did Barlows have the new 100" flex deck on a new F there?
    I saw one at the local dealer up here all prepped out it sure looked sweet but I never did find out if its usable with the side decks folded
    SC2400 Yanmar CubCadet 60" mmm Fel box blade
    front mount snowblower 42"tiller Cab with heat lights etc. what a TOY!! New SB52 blower
    F2560 Kubota 72" mower cab snowblower

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by gordyy View Post
    (I do still have the Fs that I'd sell for great prices in order to buy more Fs. Can't see life without the F mowers whether it's the ones I have or replacement Fs.)
    Did Barlows have the new 100" flex deck on a new F there?
    I saw one at the local dealer up here all prepped out it sure looked sweet but I never did find out if its usable with the side decks folded
    Barlows doesn't keep any Fs in stock. He doesn't have to now since I have the 2 different models that he can use to show customers.
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by sixdogs View Post
    Wait until he discovers there is a whole 'nother world out there in the land of larger "L" and "M" models.
    Specifically, the L4600 or MX5100.
    They have his name written all over them.
    I walk by those BIG UNS when I'm at Barlows and until I buy 100 flat acres, maybe 80 or 60 or 40 well at least 30 flat acres of land I won't be getting one. I loved my Grand L3240 but it scared the "poop" out of me sitting high in the saddle when one tire would go over a log. rock or drop in a hole.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast