Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
    Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Default Re: The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
    I don't know how he had the wheels set on it either.
    We have a lot of hills, so we set ours wide.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    Kioti DK35se Hydrostat

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    I have found it best to not even try to justify my tractor purchases in dollar terms; no way I will come out ahead, but in enjoyment, therapy, satisfaction, I am way ahead of the game.
    I am the same way, I cannot "justify" monetarily some of the tractor trades I have done, but I suspect tractors are cheaper than Talking to some guy about my problems..When I am working on my tractor, my problems just seem to melt away. The side benefit is I get a lot of things done that need doing around the place.. Now that is a "bargain" if you ask me.!

James K0UA
    James KUA

Kioti DK35se hydrostat with 2 QA buckets, 48 inch. King Kutter Rotary Cutter. 750 lbs ballast box. Loaded tires, Construction Attachments SSQA Lightweight Pallet forks. EA 50 inch single lid "wicked" Grapple. Satisfied Everlast PA160 welder owner How to add a link to a post . Best way to search TBN

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's

That a way JT, your a man who loves tractors and the nice Orange ones at that. Congrats on your new kubota and I do know you will enjoy it for what ever time it's yours.
    DevilDog
    He is your Friend, Your Partner, Your Defender, Your Dog. You Are His Life, His Love, His Leader. He Will Be Yours, Faithful And True, To The Last Beat Of His Heart. ...Unknown

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    We have a lot of hills, so we set ours wide.
    I think his barely stick out past the fender. He makes a lot of hay or at least for around here and has never rolled so I guess it is more stable than it feels. It is the biggest tractor I have drive so I can't compare it to anything else its size.

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

Quote Originally Posted by k0ua View Post
    I am the same way, I cannot "justify" monetarily some of the tractor trades I have done, but I suspect tractors are cheaper than Talking to some guy about my problems..When I am working on my tractor, my problems just seem to melt away. The side benefit is I get a lot of things done that need doing around the place.. Now that is a "bargain" if you ask me.!

James K0UA
    I'm one of those guys people talk to about their problems but since I retired and still get paid for my past "Listening" I don't charge. I do it for free. I may start recommending to my clients that they go 1 mile down the road to Barlows like I've done.
    I'm a supporter of Orange Therapy but will probably still have the couples to visit me.
    Quote Originally Posted by devildog1 View Post
    That a way JT, your a man who loves tractors and the nice Orange ones at that. Congrats on your new kubota and I do know you will enjoy it for what ever time it's yours.
    DevilDog
    This time it will be for a long, long, long time. Now down to only 4 Kubotas.
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    New Holland T5070

JOHNTHOMAS, I wanna be like you when I grow up...

Enjoy your tractor my friend!
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -
    Benjamin Franklin

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
    -Winston Churchill

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Deere

John, you understand the only reason we give you so much grief is because we wish we were you upgrading all the time?

With that said a long time for you is what, 4 months? So multiply that by 4 and we are figuring a new tractor by the start of 2014?

Tractor
    kubota M7040 &m7040

I looked over at the wife and said we need to get a BX series kubota with MMM and I got the LOOK,so for now will just check all yours out....

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

Quote Originally Posted by Martian View Post
    John, you understand the only reason we give you so much grief is because we wish we were you upgrading all the time?

With that said a long time for you is what, 4 months? So multiply that by 4 and we are figuring a new tractor by the start of 2014?
    I know and enjoy the "barbs".
    Maybe I should have put 3 or 5 more longs in there.
    I may step forward one day and say I was hired by competing tractor companies to test the BX and B model Kubotas to see if I can break them and they won't break so I keep trying different ones till I find a bad one. You know that's possible!
    And the Fs and RTV are actually mine for my use.
    I did try a Grand L one time and saw very quickly that I'd never be able to break it, well I did screw up the FEL arms or arm on it but kubota replaced them almost immediately.

I did find one series of BXs that had a factory flaw and I did report it.
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    cub cadet yanmar sc2400 Kubota F2560

I had to hire someone to drive my tractor for a couple weeks work ( my good friends at workers comp still think I am faking things and broke my kneecap again Dr made me keep it imobile in a brace for 3 weeks) thank goodness he decided I coule put motion back into the brace or I would have had to hire one of those guys to things through again. its amazing I can buy a tractor and I don't need therapy and get paid to drive it lol.

enjoy John
    SC2400 Yanmar CubCadet 60" mmm Fel box blade
    front mount snowblower 42"tiller Cab with heat lights etc. what a TOY!! New SB52 blower
    F2560 Kubota 72" mower cab snowblower

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast