Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast
    Georgia - Mt. Vernon by The Store just 5 miles east and right by the big oak tree then to the creek.

Default Re: The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNTHOMAS View Post
    I actually worked for Ky State Government Rehab as a Counselor then an Administrator. Guess I learned all the tricks so don't think it will help me.
    OK - I understand John and I must say , if you are going to be addicted to something you sure picked a great thing
    Bob

WORRYING does not take away tomorrow's TROUBLES, it takes away today's PEACE.

NH - TC-29 , FEL, Bush hog, Bush hog brand finishing mower, Post hole digger, 6' Back blade, sub-soiler, Pallet forks, 20KW PTO Generator , 21 hp Murray Mower
    JD -3020 with FEL and a 16 HP. K-Grow Lawn Tractor (bought from K Mart 1994) and runs great !
    Clark 130 EN Mig Welder

Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

I had to drop off a broken tractor at the kubota dealer yesterday and my son went with me, man they have a lot of nice tractors set out to drool over. I'm glad I don't have to go by very often.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680 B2620 FEL/BH RTV1140

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    I had to drop off a broken tractor at the kubota dealer yesterday and my son went with me, man they have a lot of nice tractors set out to drool over. I'm glad I don't have to go by very often.
    One mile down the Hwy from my rental property where I go about 3 times a week is Barlows. You understand, don't you?
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

One mile down the Hwy from my rental property where I go about 3 times a week is Barlows. You understand, don't you?
    I sure do John and you have my sympathy; don't know if I could resist.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Home/Catlettsburg Farm/Robinson Creek, Ky
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200TLB BX25(sold) b2620TLB(sold)

I actually worked for Ky State Government Rehab as a Counselor then an Administrator. Guess I learned all the tricks so don't think it will help me.
    Counselor: Heal thy self?

2012 B3200TLB Woods RB72 Rear Blade Woods RFM60 Finish Mower Woods BrushBull BB48 Rotary Cutter

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by beckmurph View Post

Counselor: Heal thy self?
    I think I am, I'm down to 4 Kubotas on hand from 5. No one seems to be giving me any credit for the reduction of on hand Kubotas! Does that seem right?
    2012 B2620 FEL BH, 2008 F2680 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, ...DEARBORN 2 BOTTOM PLOW 12" ?? FOR SALE $425).... Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    Kubota L3830GST, B7500HST, BX2660

I think I am, I'm down to 4 Kubotas on hand from 5. No one seems to be giving me any credit for the reduction of on hand Kubotas! Does that seem right?
    Yes as you would have bought another one if kubota hadnt changed their financing options :P

Aaron Z
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Tractor
    Kubota 7510, Toro Groundsmaster 217D

Quote Originally Posted by aczlan View Post
    Yes as you would have bought another one if Kubota hadnt changed their financing options :P

Aaron Z
    rough reply but accurate........

JohnThomas- not sure it is the number of tractors or the frequency that you "replace them". Either could be the problem. But I think it is much more a deeply rooted problem from your past. Were you the only kid in the sandbox without a toy truck to play with?
    I thank God everyday for all of the blessings he has given me- especially for the one's I do not recognize or see!

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

As Goober always said 'thank you, thank you, thank you!
    By the way, that was Gomer, Goober's cousin.
    Kyle - CompactTractorFan

Kubota BX25 w/R4's (23 hp, 17.7 PTO hp), Loader, Backhoe, 60" Mid Mount Mower, Cyclone Rake Z-10 Lawn Vacuum, CountyLine Carryall, Ferris 48" Walk-Behind Mower, Honda 21" Walk-Behind Mower, Mighty Mac 4" Chipper/Shredder,
    2000 Dodge Intrepid, 2012 Ford F-150 EcoBoost

Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by aczlan View Post
    Yes as you would have bought another one if Kubota hadnt changed their financing options :P

Aaron Z
    I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT NUMBER OF PURCHASESM I WAS TALKING ABOUT NUMBER ON HAND OR OWNED. IT WOULD/WILL STILL ONLY BE 4!!i
    Quote Originally Posted by CBW1999 View Post
    rough reply but accurate........

JohnThomas- not sure it is the number of tractors or the frequency that you "replace them". Either could be the problem. But I think it is much more a deeply rooted problem from your past. Were you the only kid in the sandbox without a toy truck to play with?
    WRONG Number currently owned/garaged was the point not number bought. I did grow up an orphan after age 11 after my dad died and we were living on his RR retirement and his supplemental income selling honey from the bees he raised so growing up I never had time or money to play with kids in sandboxes much less have a truck or any toys.
    This buying "problem" started with cars after I started earning decent money and I've owned over 160 different cars/trucks since 1965. Found out I can do the same thing with tractors about 10 years ago after aquiring 5 acres and built my house on it.
    Actually, the deal is that money is only worth what I can buy with it and it has no value for me otherwise. I had kept some MPC from VN and some from Hong Kong and the Phillipines for awhile but gave it to my Grandkids since it wouldn't buy anything.
    Rec'd another $500 certificate from Kubota so it's for sale.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast