The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #81  
I actually worked for Ky State Government Rehab as a Counselor then an Administrator. Guess I learned all the tricks so don't think it will help me.:cool2:

OK - I understand John and I must say , if you are going to be addicted to something you sure picked a great thing :thumbsup:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #82  
I had to drop off a broken tractor at the Kubota dealer yesterday and my son went with me, man they have a lot of nice tractors set out to drool over. I'm glad I don't have to go by very often.

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!!
I had to drop off a broken tractor at the Kubota dealer yesterday and my son went with me, man they have a lot of nice tractors set out to drool over. I'm glad I don't have to go by very often.

One mile down the Hwy from my rental property where I go about 3 times a week is Barlows.:) You understand, don't you?:cool2:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #84  
One mile down the Hwy from my rental property where I go about 3 times a week is Barlows.:) You understand, don't you?:cool2:

I sure do John and you have my sympathy; don't know if I could resist. :eek:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #85  
:drink:
I actually worked for Ky State Government Rehab as a Counselor then an Administrator. Guess I learned all the tricks so don't think it will help me.:cool2:
Counselor: Heal thy self?:D

:drink:
Counselor: Heal thy self?:D

I think I am, I'm down to 4 Kubotas on hand from 5. No one seems to be giving me any credit for the reduction of on hand Kubotas!:confused: Does that seem right?:rolleyes:

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #87  
I think I am, I'm down to 4 Kubotas on hand from 5. No one seems to be giving me any credit for the reduction of on hand Kubotas!:confused: Does that seem right?:rolleyes:

Yes as you would have bought another one if Kubota hadnt changed their financing options :p

Aaron Z

/ The siren call got me to Barlows this morning!!! #88  
Yes as you would have bought another one if Kubota hadnt changed their financing options :p

Aaron Z

rough reply but accurate........:eek:

JohnThomas- not sure it is the number of tractors or the frequency that you "replace them". Either could be the problem. But I think it is much more a deeply rooted problem from your past. Were you the only kid in the sandbox without a toy truck to play with? :confused3:

Aaron Z
I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT NUMBER OF PURCHASESM I WAS TALKING ABOUT NUMBER ON HAND OR OWNED. IT WOULD/WILL STILL ONLY BE 4!!:Di
rough reply but accurate........:eek:

JohnThomas- not sure it is the number of tractors or the frequency that you "replace them". Either could be the problem. But I think it is much more a deeply rooted problem from your past. Were you the only kid in the sandbox without a toy truck to play with? :confused3:

WRONG:laughing: Number currently owned/garaged was the point not number bought. I did grow up an orphan after age 11 after my dad died and we were living on his RR retirement and his supplemental income selling honey from the bees he raised so growing up I never had time or money to play with kids in sandboxes much less have a truck or any toys.:D
This buying "problem" started with cars after I started earning decent money and I've owned over 160 different cars/trucks since 1965. Found out I can do the same thing with tractors about 10 years ago after aquiring 5 acres and built my house on it.
Actually, the deal is that money is only worth what I can buy with it and it has no value for me otherwise. I had kept some MPC from VN and some from Hong Kong and the Phillipines for awhile but gave it to my Grandkids since it wouldn't buy anything.:laughing:
Rec'd another $500 certificate from Kubota so it's for sale.