YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #2  
About time Kubota takes a crack at somene else for once!

I think they did a good job of pointing out factual differences, without falling into the questionable demo's and comparisions that are often used in that kinda video.

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #3  
That is a pretty good video..

James K0UA

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #4  
I was getting ready to post that video. I don't like the way the hood opens on the deere and the loader is not nearly as nice looking as the Kubota.

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #5  
The ground clearance sounds like trickery, since they specifically say 'front' ground clearance. Looked at the thousand series for the first time this past weekend, and was disappointed that every piece of bodywork was plastic. Many would feel the accessories are better suited to the oltimers on the Deere, where you leave the seat less to remove the loader, mower deck, etc.

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #6  
I agree, good inforative vid, you can't loose with the facts, of course orange is my fav.
DevilDog

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #7  
The ground clearance sounds like trickery, since they specifically say 'front' ground clearance. Looked at the thousand series for the first time this past weekend, and was disappointed that every piece of bodywork was plastic. Many would feel the accessories are better suited to the oltimers on the Deere, where you leave the seat less to remove the loader, mower deck, etc.
Sometimes plastic is used to keep noise down. I don't know about JD but on New Holland the plastic is that color all the way through so if you get a scratch you can't tell as easily and it doesn't fade as bad either. Did thye show you how the auto connect deck worked on the Deere?

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #8  
Made me wonna go buy a BX series now:D

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #9  
Nice video, as with any, they tend to be biased a little bit, but that's the name of the game - all of them are. The only true fact I saw was more torque and axel/fuel capacity (I'm leery of the 'up front' clearance), the rest were more opinions. Still a very informative video for anyone looking at the models, just realize there's to sides to every coin.

/ YouTube Video Kubota vs John Deere #10  
I liked how they were sure to say the Yanmar engine was a good engine. Well, Yanmar makes sub compacts too. :)