Financing Finance Rates after 6/30/03

/ Finance Rates after 6/30/03 #1  

bogeygolfer

Bronze Member
Tractor
2003 JD 4310
Does any dealers that visit the site have any idea if special finance rates will be extended into the summer? I have my tractor for sale (since Friday) and will buy a new L3130 once it is sold. I just hope these low interest rates are extended in case I don't sell in time.

And yes, I need to sell my tractor first to make a sizeable down payment so the monthlys won't be high enough to upset the family treasurer. ( I know this question is coming /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Jason

/ Finance Rates after 6/30/03 #2  
The low rate financing currently available will expire June 30. Kubota usually doe not release the new program until the last moment. But my guess is that they will continue something similar. It has been really good for business and bringing in buyers. I really do not see a reason for Kubota to change at this time. Let's hope so anyway.

/ Finance Rates after 6/30/03 #3  
I just talked to my finance guy at Kubota and his guess is that they will continue the low rates (2.99) but maybe not the 0%. He does not have any actual info however, they always keep it a big SECRET until the 1st of the month /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif