Price of BX2763A snow blade

/ Price of BX2763A snow blade #1  

RDG

Tractor
Kubota B7800,BX2660
Hi Everyone
I just purchased my 2nd Kubota, a BX2660 with a 60" deck.(what a great machine, I love the maneuverability of it,as well as the stability on hills) I've got a B7800 I use to mow with, but with the purchase of a backhoe
last year, the workload justified a dedicated mower.(or so I told my CFO). I'd like to get a front blade for the BX for snow removal.
( I've got the quick hitch already) I haven't been able to find any used ones, anyone know what a decent price for a new blade would be?
Does Kubota offer any rebates this time of year on snow equipment?
Thanks

/ Price of BX2763A snow blade #2  
The build my Kubota site says the 60" blade is $1298. Here is one used with the qh.

/ Price of BX2763A snow blade
Thanks for the response. The Canadian Kubota site doesn't show the pricing like the US site does, and I haven't seen many used ones. I appreciate the link
you sent. Its about a 5hr drive from me, but we've got family in that area...might earn me some brownie points if I suggest a visit!!

/ Price of BX2763A snow blade #4  
Thanks for the response. The Canadian Kubota site doesn't show the pricing like the US site does, and I haven't seen many used ones. I appreciate the link
you sent. Its about a 5hr drive from me, but we've got family in that area...might earn me some brownie points if I suggest a visit!!

No problem. I think half of the fun owing a tractor is going and getting implement/attachments for it.