Buying Advice 2012 L3200 HST

/ 2012 L3200 HST #1  

BoonDoc

Silver Member
Tractor
2012 New Holland Boomer 30
I'm shopping for a compact in the 30HP range. I was given a quote by a local dealer for $17,400 for the L3200 HST 4WD with FEL and a SSQA front. Does that sound like a competitive price? It's within a few hundred dollars of quotes for the Kioti CK30, NH Boomer30, and Mahindra 3016. Does the L3200 have telescoping links and adjustable 3PH arms?

Thanks!
Doc

/ 2012 L3200 HST #2  
I'm shopping for a compact in the 30HP range. I was given a quote by a local dealer for $17,400 for the L3200 HST 4WD with FEL and a SSQA front. Does that sound like a competitive price? It's within a few hundred dollars of quotes for the Kioti CK30, NH Boomer30, and Mahindra 3016. Does the L3200 have telescoping links and adjustable 3PH arms?

Thanks!
Doc

I cant help with the price in your region, but I can assure you the L3200hst does not have telescoping 3pt lower links nor telescoping anti sway links.. it has standard solid arms and has turnbuckles for the side anti-sway links. You can get an approved kit for the telescoping anti-sway links for about 185 dollars, but the lower arms have to be gotten of of a Grand L. I cannot remember which one. It is creative parts ordering by a parts person that knows what they are doing. and it was about $600 for the whole package when my dealer quoted it. The Factory SSQA is a bargin at $500, because if you wait and add it later it will be $1000. Thats what I paid.

James K0UA

/ 2012 L3200 HST #3  
sounds like a good price to me. And considering the CK and that mahindra are similar size machines, I am supprised they arent less $$$.

Koua is right, no chance of telescoping links on the 3200. It is a good machine though. Just test the 3PH with something heavy and trying to raise slowly. Some are a bit jerky. Just want to make you aware of that.

/ 2012 L3200 HST
Thanks, James, and LD

/ 2012 L3200 HST #5  
I think that is somewhere around 15% off msrp. You could get a quick hitch to compensate for not having the telescopic lift arms and stabilizers. Here is a video catdozer made of his qh.

Just test the 3PH with something heavy and trying to raise slowly. Some are a bit jerky. Just want to make you aware of that.
I thought that somebody figured out how to fix that.

/ 2012 L3200 HST #6  
I thought that somebody figured out how to fix that.

Not to my knowledge. I think all the new ones are okay. Havent seen any complaints lately on the newer ones. But I still like to advise people to check just to be sure. Because the tractor could have been sitting on the lot awhile.

As to the fix.....nothing has seemed to work. Some claim that the dealers have adjusted the valve to their satisfaction, but that seems to only work on the newest and latest valves. Mine is a really old valve and chilley807 has an older valve but one newer than mine. Nothing worked on them two valves.