L4240 HSTC Price check

/ L4240 HSTC Price check #1  

DirtMerchant

Tractor
2012 L4240C
So I'm probably 3 days from signing for a L4240 HSTC with the following options:

Cab & HST
HD Loader LA854?
Loader Quick Connect
HD 72inch QC Bucket
Third Loader Valve
BH-92 Backhoe
12" Pin on BH Bucket
24" Pin on BH Bucket
1 Float Rear Remote
1 3 Position Rear Remote

When I price it on Kubota builder it is $53,319. Dealer is offering $46k, basically $7k less or about 14% less than MSRP...which sounds great to me...but I have a serious case of orange envy ....

/ L4240 HSTC Price check #2  
About 85% of msrp seems right to me. If that's what you want buy it.

/ L4240 HSTC Price check #3  
If you are 14% that is not bad. You may find a little better deal but I don't know if it would be worth it for you to drive to a farther away dealer.

/ L4240 HSTC Price check #4  
That looks like a fair price.I have the same but no BH....has been very good,now with 570 hrs.

/ L4240 HSTC Price check
Bought it, now the painful wait until it gets all the toys put on it, dealer says two weeks to order in and install the backhoe and remotes.

/ L4240 HSTC Price check #6  
Yup, the wait is painful. Made a deal with a Kubota dealer in a neighboring state for my B3030 HSDCC a few days ago. Some cash plus a brand new Cam Superline 12' dump trailer and a brand new 73" Erskine snow blower for my Bobcat. I have the money in hand, but waiting until late October for the trailer and blower to arrive. Sure seems like a long time from now.:yes:

/ L4240 HSTC Price check #7  
Its torture waiting for that stuff to come in.

/ L4240 HSTC Price check
Yes the wait is difficult, two weeks is much better than what I have heard from others, the toughest part is not running out and spending a pile of money on implements and a trailer....I have been eyeballing a 10k GVW trailer for a week, probably will end up purchasing it this week, my boss has a 6ft finish mower that I'll probably buy this week too, another guy is trying to sell me a 3pt wood splitter that I am finding hard to resist and I have been shopping for a 6ft box scraper for days, also been looking at thumb attachments....its kind of hard to contain myself at this point...

/ L4240 HSTC Price check #9  
If you can swing it, have the dealer add a hydraulic thumb to your backhoe.

/ L4240 HSTC Price check #10  
If you can swing it, have the dealer add a hydraulic thumb to your backhoe.

I agree. Its an expensive option but well worth it when you can control the thumb from you seat. It makes the BH very versatile.