Price Check Anyone price an L45 lately?

/ Anyone price an L45 lately?
Thanks Guys.
The dealer says the rebate is for new (2012) equipment only so I guess I'm out of luck on that. He did say that the valves they install is a 2 spool and they also do a quick connect on the rear, which he says is different then the Kubota standard unit. He said most of the landscapers prefer this aftermarket system because of the convenience of having the controls up by your right arm, and most of the homeowners go with the Kubota kit. Do you know if it's true that all of the options Kubota is showing on the build your Kubota site do not include the labor on the dealer end for installation? According to the dealer that pricing is basically for the parts only.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #12  
I would email kubota to make sure it does not qualify for the rebate.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #13  
I bought mine around April for around $39,500. It was a 2011 model. I looked at used at first but found the 0% interest to be a much better deal. I just asked the local dealer if he could find one out there that another dealer may of had for a while and would like to get rid of. He found a new 2010 at first but the guy sold it on him so eventually found the 2011 for the same price with a quick attache Backhoe 24 inch bucket.

Just shot them an email about the rebate, the site said it could take to 7 working days for a response.
Hey, Kytractor did your machine have any other options besides the QA backhoe bucket?

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #15  
There was no additional charge to install any of the Kubota options that I have ordered on the three machines I purchased from my dealer if I ordered them up front with the machine. Options that I purchased at a later date I was charged a small amount of labour for but never more than an hour or two at most. I have always tried to include installation of an additional option when I am having some service work done which may be way the labour charges are small Onderdog.

If you purchase the L45 with this different rear remote setup please post pictures as I would love to see it. I have never used the 3 pt hitch on any of my Kubota's but I am thinking I may add a grader and/or rear snow blower to the L45 so that is why I decided to have the Kubota remotes installed as the Laurin cab was being done. I have to agree with your dealer - I think the Kubota placement of the valves is bad if you are facing forward as they are behind and below the seat on the right side. The levers for mine are now nice and high but they are still behind me which may be a little awkward. Although I have done a lot of digging and loader work my lack of 3 pt experience shows in my selection of the Kubota remotes I guess. My dealer never indicated there was another option.

Good hunting.

Lauren

I'm going to shoot the dealer an email with a proposal and see if I can get a little more value on the deal. Was also wondering if I should have the dealer install a remote valve kit on the loader beings how it already has the QA bucket and will accept skid steer implements, although I currently don't own any. If the dealer did the install would it be the same as if it came from factory? It's not listed on Kubota's site as a dealer installed option.
If the deal goes through I will post some picts.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #17  
I think they should be able to get a kit to install a 3rd function. It may come in handy for you. I will have steel lines that run up the loader. You may want to get them to flat face couplers on it like a skid steer has, that is what I have on mine.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #18  
It did include the 3 point hitch and quick attache buckets. I later installed the 3rd function.

Hey Kytractor,
I notice you used to have a M59, do you notice a big difference in the capabilities now using the L45? I'm a little concerned about the L45 with the small rear tires, compared to most farm tractors and construction equipment. Have you had an issues with the ground clearence?

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #20  
No issue at all. I like the L45 a lot. The M59 was good to. For my purpose however, Grading drives, working on rental properties and bush hogging a small farm it is perfect. Moore easier to maneuver on my drives than the m59 was. also fits in my barn with out lowering the back hoe boom. I hauled a lot of dirt over the past few days, the 84 inch m59 bucket would probably cut down on the trips but other than that not really. The L 45 capabilities has really surprised me coming off the m59. No regret what so ever.