Price Check Anyone price an L45 lately?

/ Anyone price an L45 lately?
Well, I guess I'll be going Orange... Just got word that the dealer has accepted my offer and is coming by tonight to do the paperwork. Not sure how long I'll be waiting for the accessory parts and installations to be completed. I'll post some pics (before I get it all dirty).

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #22  
Well, I guess I'll be going Orange... Just got word that the dealer has accepted my offer and is coming by tonight to do the paperwork. Not sure how long I'll be waiting for the accessory parts and installations to be completed. I'll post some pics (before I get it all dirty).

Congrats. You need to post pictures after you get it dirty too.

So here is the bottom line on the pricing just in case someone out there is shopping. L45 with QA loader bucket, bolt on cutting edge, QA 24" backhoe bucket, rubber stabilizer flip pads, 3pt hitch, and the aftermarket top-n-tilt, doc fee, 6.5% sales tax, delivery included, out the door for 43k. Not sure how long until I get it here so for now I've got the tiller mounted up on the Mahindra so I can finish spreading manure and prepping the garden for next season.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #24  
So here is the bottom line on the pricing just in case someone out there is shopping. L45 with QA loader bucket, bolt on cutting edge, QA 24" backhoe bucket, rubber stabilizer flip pads, 3pt hitch, and the aftermarket top-n-tilt, doc fee, 6.5% sales tax, delivery included, out the door for 43k. Not sure how long until I get it here so for now I've got the tiller mounted up on the Mahindra so I can finish spreading manure and prepping the garden for next season.

Sounds like a nice setup. What brand is the tnt?

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #25  
Congratulations, you will love it. The L45 is a real work horse. I had the 3rd function installed and think i'll try the top n tilt next.

The dealer never did mention a brand for the T-N-T, just talked about how the controls mounted up where they are handy. I'll post some close-ups after I take delivery.

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #27  
I'm look forward to seeing the photos of your remote valve setup Onederdog. Congratulations on the purchase but I still think you should add the hydraulic thumb to the hoe!

Lauren

Well, the hydraulic thumb, 12" bucket, and remote for the loader will be on the wishlist after I recover from the pounding my wallet is taking...

Stopped by the dealer to check on the progress and took a couple of shots that show what they did on the TNT. Looks like I'm going to be taking delivery next Tuesday.. They said the parts for the TNT come from Tisco, and the bracket for the controls they just build in the shop. From the seat position adjusted to the right click stop, the reach and view for all controls is vary comfortable.
IMG_0305_zpsde0a99a9.jpg

IMG_0304_zpsd2c721e3.jpg

/ Anyone price an L45 lately? #30  
Thanks for posting the photos Onderdog. I thought you had said they told you the TNT controls would be up front but they are at the rear just like the Kubota kit. They have put them nice and high though which is good. I guess with this setup you remove the valves and bracket when you are done with the 3 PT hitch use and install the backhoe as all of this stuff would be in the way otherwise.

Here are a couple of shots of how my dealer installed the Kubota three valve kit in order to work with the Laurin cab. They too had to fabricate a bracket and extensions to raise the valves higher but the placement is such that it does not have to be removed to swith from 3 PT to backhoe work.

L45 rear remotes 120926.jpg L45 Rear remotes left rear view 120921.jpg L45 Rear remotes side view 20120921.jpg

I'm looking forward to seeing a few shots of your shiny new L45 at work!

Regards,

Lauren