#15 KUBOTA FROM BARLOWS............NOT

/ #15 KUBOTA FROM BARLOWS............NOT #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Went to Barlows today with my two $500 off Kubota coupons that I rec'd for paying off the BX25 and B2320 I traded in last month. Found out that only one can be used per unit.:( OK $500 is $500 so I requested a price quote for a F3080 72" deck and how much trade in I'd get for my F2680e 60" deck with 110 hours.
A deal was made.:thumbsup: I decided to borrow all of the purchase price money at 0% for 60 months and use the money I got for my F to pay off another car that has a 4.9% interest rate. (Paid off my Challenger last month by buying the B2620 and trading in the BX25 and B2320) My payment for 60 months on the F3080 would be $62 a month more than my car payment and the payment is tax deductable on the F mower for my rental property less totally depreciated F2680e trade in.
Paperwork entered in computer, new F ordered to Barlows and printer prints. OH NO!!!!:eek: The F no longer has 60 months but as of day before yesterday went to only 36 months 0% interest. The current 60 months is 3.49% or $20 more per month to the tune of total more of $1200 in interest.:( Not doing that. So my #15 Kubota Barlows purchase hasn't happened, waiting till interest comes back to 0% for 60 months.

Are or do prices go up? Yes, prices always go up in some way.

/ #15 KUBOTA FROM BARLOWS............NOT #2  
I bet Barlows is bummed about this.:D

/ #15 KUBOTA FROM BARLOWS............NOT
I bet Barlows is bummed about this.:D
Not really. He believes the 0% for 60mo on the F will come back before the end of Dec when my $500 off coupon expires. When it comes back I'll take the deal. I've got the mowers now to mow with so I don't have a problem waiting and you know we don't mow a lot in the winter any way.:D You may need a great F2680e with maybe 115 hours soon, Barlows delivers to WVa.:D

/ #15 KUBOTA FROM BARLOWS............NOT #4  
How and where did these coupons come from because I never got one when I payed off my B3200 TLB before I traded up?..

How and where did these coupons come from because I never got one when I payed off my B3200 TLB before I traded up?..

They were in the envelope with my paid off contracts. I've had/have 14 KCC finance contracts, have paid off 11 and I think this is the first ones I've ever rec'd. Maybe have to buy and pay off over 10.:D
They came AFTER I had also traded to my B2620 so no good for that trade but guess they are wanting to encourage me to do more trades and it almost worked and will work if they'll put the F model back on the 60 months 0%.:thumbsup:

/ #15 KUBOTA FROM BARLOWS............NOT #6  
Geeze! I'm still paying on my new Kubota.....but I sure hope you dont have to buy 11 tractors to get a $500 coupon. I think we should all get one after pay - off !!:2cents::thumbsup:

/ #15 KUBOTA FROM BARLOWS............NOT #7  
if you don't use that $500 coupon, it is transferable to someone else. Its a legit $500 from Kubota.

/ #15 KUBOTA FROM BARLOWS............NOT #8  
I guess it's another way Kubota is thanking the customers that paid cash?

I guess it's another way Kubota is thanking the customers that paid cash?

:D Oh I paid cash. Every month for several months, well, until I traded (sold to Barlows) the tractor(s) off. Maybe I got the 0% plus the cash bonus because I paid off early.:cool2:

if you don't use that $500 coupon, it is transferable to someone else. Its a legit $500 from Kubota.
I still hope to use one for myself and "let" someone else use the other one to reduce the cost of their purchase from Kubota by $500.