Buying Advice adding rear remotes - need advice

/ adding rear remotes - need advice #11  
I appreciate the feedback. I am going with Kubota T-N-T and 3 remotes - 2 float and 1 regular.

Just so that you have a reference, the kit that I build for your size tractor would be $600 + shipping cost. My top link has a working range of 22 1/2"-34 1/2".

/ adding rear remotes - need advice
Brian, Your reputation precedes your post, so my question is not regarding whether you have great kits. I am curious what advantages you would say you offer vs Kubota. You mentioned the working range. Is that superior to Kubota kit? The price my dealer is offering is about the same and it could be included in the 0% financing. Thanks for your time in replying.
Terry

/ adding rear remotes - need advice #13  
Brian, Your reputation precedes your post, so my question is not regarding whether you have great kits. I am curious what advantages you would say you offer vs Kubota. You mentioned the working range. Is that superior to Kubota kit? The price my dealer is offering is about the same and it could be included in the 0% financing. Thanks for your time in replying.
Terry

I believe that we have about the same quality, the main reason that I brought it up was the price. I have never priced them out myself, but I was just told this week that Kubota wanted $1200 for the set. I have no idea if that is true or not. That was from a guy that I had given a quote to. Also be sure that the Kubota side link gives you an equal amount of tilt to each side. My cylinders would be 2 1/2" dia with 1 1/2" dia rods. If the strokes on the cylinders are right and the price is right, I would go with the OEM set. ;)

After you get them and if the side link adjusts to fast, get ahold of me and we can take care of it. :thumbsup:

/ adding rear remotes - need advice #14  
I believe that we have about the same quality, the main reason that I brought it up was the price. I have never priced them out myself, but I was just told this week that Kubota wanted $1200 for the set. I have no idea if that is true or not. That was from a guy that I had given a quote to. Also be sure that the Kubota side link gives you an equal amount of tilt to each side. My cylinders would be 2 1/2" dia with 1 1/2" dia rods. If the strokes on the cylinders are right and the price is right, I would go with the OEM set. ;)

After you get them and if the side link adjusts to fast, get ahold of me and we can take care of it. :thumbsup:

He's probably also getting a smoking deal because he's buying a new tractor. They may be selling him their kit at cost. I agree with you the a walk-in customer at the parts counter is probably gonna pay closer to the $1200 range.

/ adding rear remotes - need advice
He's probably also getting a smoking deal because he's buying a new tractor. They may be selling him their kit at cost. I agree with you the a walk-in customer at the parts counter is probably gonna pay closer to the $1200 range.
You are correct about the kit being sold at dealer cost - granted I haven't actually looked at an invoice. I have purchased from this dealer before and been very pleased. I have never felt pressured and always found their prices the best in this area. They say they have a set markup on the tractor, loader and backhoe (if purchasing), but most other additions are at dealer cost. I'm sure they make some money on them, but it is all very straightforward. I like that. This is Quarles Kubota in Bolivar, Missouri, should anyone be close enough to deal with them. They are the largest volume dealer in Missouri and have a 20,000 sq ft showroom which is awesome! No matter the weather, you can look at clean tractors. If you want to drive one, there are plenty more outside to drive.
Terry