Is this a good price for a B2620

/ Is this a good price for a B2620 #1  

Phila

Tractor
Kubota B2620
I have just bought my first real tractor a B2620, I have been looking at tractors for years. Mainly looked at the BX series but when it finally came down to it I went for the B series, I just thought this tractor will be better for me in the long run. At this point I have the bare tractor with a 54" mid-mount mower, I would have liked the 60" but due to space constraints in my garage I had to go with the 54". My first question is if I got a decent deal on the machine, I paid $13,699 for the tractor, $1,925 for the deck and a $500 rebate from Kubota so bottom line price $15,124. I also got the 0% for five years. My second question is I want to get a LP brush cutter next spring, I want to know what size I should get, the dealer recommends a 48" but I have seen several posts here saying that people have a 60" cutter with this size machine. Any advice opinions would be greatly appreciated. I will be cutting a 9acre field.

Thanks in advance.

/ Is this a good price for a B2620 #2  
Yeah, go 60" on the brush cutter.

The best price I saw for the B2620 was $14700 for the tractor and front loader, with R4 tires.

/ Is this a good price for a B2620 #3  
Once you've bought it you got a decent price.:cool2: Never ask after the deed if you got a good price because some insensitive person will always tell you that you could have gotten it for less and then how will you feel? Just don't do it.:)
I believe a B2620 will have the HP to pull a 60" if that's what you want. The heavier the brush cutter the more apt it is to swing the tractor around and if your on level land that shouldn't be a problem. Also what your cutting ( good sized trees, etc) makes a difference. Just high grass with less than one year old saplings aren't that bad.

/ Is this a good price for a B2620 #4  
I want to know what size I should get, the dealer recommends a 48" but I have seen several posts here saying that people have a 60" cutter with this size machine. Any advice opinions would be greatly appreciated. I will be cutting a 9acre field.

Depends what you need to do with it. A lighter duty 60 for pasture clipping will be fine. A heavy duty (3" capacity) for rough work, not a good match for this machine.

/ Is this a good price for a B2620
The land I would be mowing is basically long grass and golden rod maybe a few 1/2" sapplings.