Momma bought me a new toy

/ Momma bought me a new toy #11  
Congratulations!:thumbsup: You no longer have any excuses for not getting the jobs done.:laughing:

/ Momma bought me a new toy
Thanks John, she is the love of my life for the last 30 years. I'm not about to let her go.

Very nice tractor!

Hope you keep mama for a long time, she has good taste! . . . .John

Sorry bud, her two sisters are happily married plus she is the best of the bunch.

Does your wife have a sister?? LOL

Beautiful machine! Best of luck with it...

/ Momma bought me a new toy #14  
Congrats. That first pic is really interesting, it's amazing how they're shipped. It actually doesn't look like a big tractor at all until you put the wheels on it.

Good catch. I was there when they put it together and that was the last thing we were going to do. unfortunately the ordered the wrong one (a bit smaller dia), I told them I put them in once they got it. They dropped it off the next day and I was told they picked it off a different new rig on the lot. There is adjustment there I will try next time I;m there. Not worried about it.

View attachment 284153Congratulation But whats up with that bucket leveling rod you will have that thing ripped off . That thing cant be on right.

Thanks for all the good wishes guy. I appreciate it. seeing it go together was also an awesome experience.

JC,

ps. I know this is comparing apples and oranges literally but small has certainly advantageouses. I'm not about to let go of my Ford as in tight spot me needs it.

DSC04658.jpg

Congrats. That first pic is really interesting, it's amazing how they're shipped. It actually doesn't look like a big tractor at all until you put the wheels on it.

it is no different that how a crab molts. I have the whole process (play by play) recorded by pictures. They stack 4 tractors like that on top of one another. The crate later will be used as scrap metal.

JC,

/ Momma bought me a new toy #18  
View attachment 284153Congratulation But whats up with that bucket leveling rod you will have that thing ripped off . That thing cant be on right.

Yep, looks like the tab is reversed, I really do like the new style over the old, my old one was easily bent, whereas the new one is out of the way, little different than the MX mounting, but the same principal.

/ Momma bought me a new toy #19  
Great looking tractor! I am sure it will give you many years of great service. I hope you put a smile on your wife's face for being a great gal. :thumbsup:

Steve