Momma bought me a new toy

/ Momma bought me a new toy
Great looking tractor! I am sure it will give you many years of great service. I hope you put a smile on your wife's face for being a great gal. :thumbsup:

Steve

I exactly did that, I baked her cream puffs and served her hot tea... the only civilized thing to do in my estimation and she did smile;)

JC,

DSC04405.jpg

DSC04410.jpg

/ Momma bought me a new toy #23  
JC
Nice step up from the old 1700 to the mx, used and mx 5000 for a few months, they are great, i love the stance !!!

Enjoy !!!!

/ Momma bought me a new toy #24  
enjoy that new tractor.

/ Momma bought me a new toy #25  
Nice tractor! That thing's front tires are very impressive!!!

/ Momma bought me a new toy #26  
I remember when mine looked that new last year. Now has 40 hours on it with scratch and dents. I work my MX pretty hard. Just about ready to change the oil. Have fun!

HP

/ Momma bought me a new toy #27  
Nice Tractor!! Where abouts in Kansas are you located? I saw KC Kubota is located in Louisburg and Independence. I live about 25 miles from Louisburg.

I remember when mine looked that new last year. Now has 40 hours on it with scratch and dents. I work my MX pretty hard. Just about ready to change the oil. Have fun!

HP

Thanks, I messed with it some today. I'm impressed how well the shuttle works. I'm pretty particular on break in period with the engine. I went thru owners manual and WSM and read their recommendation against using PTO at full engine speed and no rough use. How did you break in your engine? Do you let the engine idle 5 minutes before you turn it off to cool off the turbo?

JC,

Thanks, We live in southern Johnson County about 20 some miles from Louisburg.

Nice Tractor!! Where abouts in Kansas are you located? I saw KC Kubota is located in Louisburg and Independence. I live about 25 miles from Louisburg.

/ Momma bought me a new toy #30  
Thanks, I messed with it some today. I'm impressed how well the shuttle works. I'm pretty particular on break in period with the engine. I went thru owners manual and WSM and read their recommendation against using PTO at full engine speed and no rough use. How did you break in your engine? Do you let the engine idle 5 minutes before you turn it off to cool off the turbo?

JC,

Yes, I always let it cool off at idle for the turbo after working at extended periods above 2K rpm - usually Bush hogging. I kept the motor below 2K for the first 10 hours. I recommend a set forks for your loader arms. They come in very handy and are one of the most used attachments I have. Good for picking up debris and logs and a good bit cheaper than a grapple once you figure in the hydraulic kit.