Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tractor
    Ford 1700, Kubota MX-4700

Default Re: Momma bought me a new toy

Quote Originally Posted by Herkypilot View Post
    Yes, I always let it cool off at idle for the turbo after working at extended periods above 2K rpm - usually Bush hogging. I kept the motor below 2K for the first 10 hours. I recommend a set forks for your loader arms. They come in very handy and are one of the most used attachments I have. Good for picking up debris and logs and a good bit cheaper than a grapple once you figure in the hydraulic kit.
    Yes, a set of pallet for is on my short list. I wish they had one that could accept a hay spike so you'd get two in one implement. I suppose it is very dificult to design and a a spike holder when you need. On yours can you remove the forks from the QA base plate?

JC,
    Ford 1700, 2wd.
    Kubota MX-4700DT, Gear transmission with LA 884 loader, Q/A and HD bucket.
    60" Woods Rotary Cutter, home made (3-pt boom and a Row Hipper) ,King Kutter( 5 ft Tiller,Middle Buster,Single Row Cultivator,Carry-all, 5 ft blade, 6 ft Landscaping Rake ,30" Dirt Scoop and a 4'x4' Drag Harrow)

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by JC-jetro View Post
    Yes, a set of pallet for is on my short list. I wish they had one that could accept a hay spike so you'd get two in one implement. I suppose it is very dificult to design and a a spike holder when you need. On yours can you remove the forks from the QA base plate?

JC,
    Check out the ritchie bros. auction closest to you, they always have tons of brand new forks (and other SSQA implements) up for auction. I've bought 2 sets now, a 48" SSQA HD set -$475 and a 42" SSQA set $325 (which I'm selling, I just couldn't stand seeing them go so cheap). One set went for $200 in the last auction (I clicked bid one second too late!). Both of mine have removable forks and you can add a hay spear. Used Heavy Equipment for Sale | Heavy Equipment Auctions | Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers - no I don't work for them.

Tractor
    Ford 1700, Kubota MX-4700

Thanks for the link. I'll check in to it.

Check out the ritchie bros. auction closest to you, they always have tons of brand new forks (and other SSQA implements) up for auction. I've bought 2 sets now, a 48" SSQA HD set -$475 and a 42" SSQA set $325 (which I'm selling, I just couldn't stand seeing them go so cheap). One set went for $200 in the last auction (I clicked bid one second too late!). Both of mine have removable forks and you can add a hay spear. Used Heavy Equipment for Sale | Heavy Equipment Auctions | Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers - no I don't work for them.
    Ford 1700, 2wd.
    Kubota MX-4700DT, Gear transmission with LA 884 loader, Q/A and HD bucket.
    60" Woods Rotary Cutter, home made (3-pt boom and a Row Hipper) ,King Kutter( 5 ft Tiller,Middle Buster,Single Row Cultivator,Carry-all, 5 ft blade, 6 ft Landscaping Rake ,30" Dirt Scoop and a 4'x4' Drag Harrow)

Tractor
    Kubota MX5100 DT 4x4 & L3540 HST

Yes, mine are QA.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234