Where to sell and advertise online or locally?

/ Where to sell and advertise online or locally? #12  
I saw your comment that ebay is out. I sold a BX22 on ebay a few years ago. I didn't realize tractor prices in Canada were so high (at least at that time). Near the end of the auction, I received a call from a guy in Canada asking if I would open up the bidding to out-of-country buyers. I decided to risk it and he bought it at a much higher price than I expected to sell it for. He came down from Canada (900 miles) to pick it up after having funds wired to my bank. He ended up buying a LandPride Tiller that was not part of the auction and I had absolutely no problems with the transaction.

/ Where to sell and advertise online or locally? #13  
How about rite here on TBN

I am looking for recommendations on where to list my tractor for sale. I previously had some luck listing it on eBay as a fixed price listing and got several offers back in late spring which I probably would accept now. Due to some eBay problems i am currently restricted from listing any item over $7,600. I have also kept it listed on craigslist and ebay classifieds. I have not really had much response on either one of those. I have also kept it posted locally on facebook and parked it along a main road for quite a few months. I have had no serious buyers here locally in Fairfield/Lexington VA area. A few low-ball offers of $7500-$9000.

So does anyone have any recommendations on where to list my tractor online?

Kubota B3030 HST 4x4 2005
approx 440 hours
Front-End Loader (kubota)
Mid-Mount mower deck 60inch (kubota)
Was originally asking $14,000 but now willing to take $12,500 for it.

How is my pricing on it?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

/ Where to sell and advertise online or locally? #14  
I'd be all over it at that price if it were close to me.