Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
If your buying a new Kubota tractor from Barlows, make your best deal and then Personal Message me and I can save you $100 or I can for 2 people. I have 2 Kubota certificates that are just like cash. If you want you can ask Barlows if there are any problem with them accepting the coupons. Only have 2 so first 2 that responds then I'll take the certificates to Barlows and leave them for that persons purchase. Not a lot but $100 is $100 if your buying anyway.

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows #2  
You might need them in the next couple of weeks as quickly as you turn over equipment! :muttering::greedy:

:laughing:

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows #3  
Your still trying to sell those $500 off coupons:thumbdown:

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows
:thumbsup: Thanks for your positive response. If you had them, what would you do with them? Anxiously awaiting your advise which you so freely give.:)
Your still trying to sell those $500 off coupons:thumbdown:

You might need them in the next couple of weeks as quickly as you turn over equipment! :muttering::greedy:

:laughing:

Great idea......:cool2: Actually I am using one of them for the purchase of the new F3080. J
ust wanting to share my good fortune (benefit back from Kubota because of 13 purchases) with other TBN members. Maybe I should just burn them but they do actually have cash value and I'd like to get some of it toward my new Kubota purchase and give someone else a $100 valus for nothing since they are already buying and can take another actual $100 off of the best price they can negotiate. Maybe that's a bad thing since I to will get some value out of it but I don't think so. Can't understand why anyone else would see it as a bad thing.
Any way, taking your suggestion and using one for myself.:cool2:

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows #6  
Very generous offer John, hope someone can take advantage of it.:thumbsup:

Very generous offer John, hope someone can take advantage of it.:thumbsup:

Thanks. They are actually good at any Kubota Dealer toward a new purchase between now and Dec 31st but the actual transfer of coupon/cash seems simpler if it's done here or close to here or even anywhere between here (Somerset, Ky) and Myrtle Beach, SC since I'll be going that direction in a few weeks. I usually go the back roads across Hwy 9 and enjoy the getting there along with the destination or my wife does since there are yard sales all along the way.:D

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows #8  
Thanks. They are actually good at any Kubota Dealer toward a new purchase between now and Dec 31st but the actual transfer of coupon/cash seems simpler if it's done here or close to here or even anywhere between here (Somerset, Ky) and Myrtle Beach, SC since I'll be going that direction in a few weeks. I usually go the back roads across Hwy 9 and enjoy the getting there along with the destination or my wife does since there are yard sales all along the way.:D

Enjoy your trip, when we use to travel we loved those back roads and enjoyed the journey as much as the destination. We stopped often and enjoyed the scenery. We went to Charleston, SC many years ago, very pretty, but HOT, I thought the humidity in Missouri was bad. It should be nice this time of year though.

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows #9  
JOHNTHOMAS said:
:thumbsup: Thanks for your positive response. If you had them, what would you do with them? Anxiously awaiting your advise which you so freely give.:)

I would give them away. Cub cadet sends me a coupon of a mower and I try to give it away. I never heard of selling a coupon. On other forums I have seen guys giving away x plan pricing on a Ford which is a tremendous savings.

/ Save $100 off purchase of a new Kubota at Barlows #10  
I respect you for your considerate, kind, and generous offer. Hopefully someone that is needy can take you up on your offer. :thumbsup: