Kubota's Turf tires

/ Kubota's Turf tires #1  

Neilzzo

Tractor
2012 Kubota B2920
Just Bought a New Kubota B2920 with Turf tires, it got delivered with Kenda's Turfs in the front and Goodyear turfs on the rear both with different treed's too! Not that its a big deal, but I figured a new tractor would come with matching tires, the dealer says thats how kubota's B series are coming out with, any input will be appreciated!!!

/ Kubota's Turf tires #2  
The Grand L series can be optioned with 3 types of turfs. Check the B for yourself, online build, plus brochure. 1st set is how you explanied, 2 different styles front and back. 2nd set is galaxy golf course tires. 3rd set is what I have. Philip.

Attachments

• DSCN0099.jpg
    DSCN0099.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,943
   / Kubota's Turf tires #3  
Sometimes tires are in low supply, high demand situations. If Kubota isn't moving hundreds of them per week, they don't get much say-so with the tire manufacturers. They occasionally have to take what they can get. Also, sometimes the same tire manufacturer will not have both a front and rear tire offered to match the final gear ratios of a given tractor. Kubota probably gears the machines around an R1 tire, and a switch to turfs may sometimes require differing brands to get the correct tire circumference.

/ Kubota's Turf tires #4  
I just did a build and price on your B2920. You have a choice of 5 tire types. 2 x R1, 2 x R3, and 1 x R4. I saw a picture on the webite with the same type of R3's I have for your tractor. Look into this in more detail and tell the dealer exactly what you want. He should have done a better job explaining the options to you. Don't buy into the supply and demand or take what you can get scenario, that is not right, plain lazy. Get what you want now, only way to do it. Philip.

/ Kubota's Turf tires
I bought a B3030 4 years ago and it came with all Kenda 505 turfs so I know they can get them!!! The dealer told me of all the options of tires, even showed me em out back, now his story is Kubota is sending them out like this, I've found some pics of Kubota's with turfs for sale and they have all matching turf tires on em. Dealers trying to pull a fast one I think........

/ Kubota's Turf tires #6  
On my B2920 (2010) they're all the same brand, can't recall the brand though. The tread patterns are relatively the same front and back...

/ Kubota's Turf tires #7  
I just took delivery of a new B2620 with turf tires, at the begining of October mine too came with Kenda's on the front and Good Years on the rear. I guess that is the way they are shipping them. Then again what is the big deal if they are different, these are work machines.

Just Bought a New Kubota B2920 with Turf tires, it got delivered with Kenda's Turfs in the front and Goodyear turfs on the rear both with different treed's too! Not that its a big deal, but I figured a new tractor would come with matching tires, the dealer says thats how kubota's B series are coming out with, any input will be appreciated!!!

/ Kubota's Turf tires
I just took delivery of a new B2620 with turf tires, at the begining of October mine too came with Kenda's on the front and Good Years on the rear. I guess that is the way they are shipping them. Then again what is the big deal if they are different, these are work machines.

Thanks for the Info., I found a few pics out there of new B series and they all had the good year and kenda's, not really a big deal if they're different, just the principle of Kubota being kinda shorty. I just got a new Denali, It would kinda cheap if it came with different tires on it, and its just meant for driving..........

/ Kubota's Turf tires #9  
You can upgrade to matching turf tires if you get the Malibu Barbie option package. ;)

/ Kubota's Turf tires
You can upgrade to matching turf tires if you get the Malibu Barbie option package. ;)

Pink for October..........I like it!!!!!! hahahahaha