KUBOTA...NEW PRODUCTS NOV1, 2012

/ KUBOTA...NEW PRODUCTS NOV1, 2012 #2  
Well I guess, something "new and improved" is in the works, but I couldn't tell from that; probably going to be glad I bought this year though.

/ KUBOTA...NEW PRODUCTS NOV1, 2012 #3  
Well, as usual someone beat me to it. I was just looking at the Kubota home page and found the "New Products" that John Thomas mentioned and came on here to post it. John, do you have a direct line from Kubota Headquarters? :laughing: I am looking forward to seeing what Kubota has planned for the BX line, not that I'm really shopping per se, but you never know.

Matt.

/ KUBOTA...NEW PRODUCTS NOV1, 2012
No direct line. I've just been waiting since Oct 2 to see if the interest would change on the F model so first thing I did was go to Kubota website to see if I have to pay extra money in interest for the new F. No change so I'll have to pay interest. While there I saw the New Products page.:)

Well, as usual someone beat me to it. I was just looking at the Kubota home page and found the "New Products" that John Thomas mentioned and came on here to post it. John, do you have a direct line from Kubota Headquarters? :laughing: I am looking forward to seeing what Kubota has planned for the BX line, not that I'm really shopping per se, but you never know.

Matt.

/ KUBOTA...NEW PRODUCTS NOV1, 2012 #5  
here is the low down.

BX70
left hand break
folding rops
new work light options
loader quick coupler (attachments comming)
deluxe seat on all but BX1870
new dash with digital tach
ETA very shortly

B50 is just an update to the B3000\B3030 cab, not the rest of the B-series
totally new cab. Iso mounts, right hand control panel, digital dash. much quieter.
26Hp model that slides under Tier 4, 33Hp model that has SCR
left hand brake

ZG100
consumer zero turn
48/54"
Hydrogear 3100 trans
nice fab mower decks
4500-5900 retail pricing

Grand L60
largly a Tier 4 refresh of L40's
adds a "power-up" button on loader stick that is a throtte preset
left hand brake
digital dash
cab's get more glass
new RAD front quick coupler thats a huge improvment on the old one. same price, but much easier to connect. option for hookup without leaving the seat.

KX018 repalces KX017
cab option
updated layout and dash

U35 update
NOT tier 4
more flow and hyd options
much larger cab

KX040 update from KX121
new cab, new hyd options
much larger cab
Tier 4

KX080
Tier 4
big $$$$ increase

M60
Tier 4 update
like current 60-series M's
nice new 12 speed w/ +50% hyd flow

anything here thats Tier 4 has a big price increase. 3-4000 for the most part to pay for the SCR equipment.
there maybe more than this, I just kicked this out from memory.

/ KUBOTA...NEW PRODUCTS NOV1, 2012 #6  

Matt.

Here ya go, CLICK HERE

/ KUBOTA...NEW PRODUCTS NOV1, 2012 #7  
From what I could see it looks like there will be a Grand L6060.If you look closely you can see the lettering on the tractor as it spins around.

/ KUBOTA...NEW PRODUCTS NOV1, 2012 #8  
JohnThomas!....stop doing this to me!!!!!!!!

Just when i thought I had everything figured out-

So John- when is yours being delivered?

/ KUBOTA...NEW PRODUCTS NOV1, 2012 #9  
here is the low down.

B50 is just an update to the B3000\B3030 cab, not the rest of the B-series
totally new cab. Iso mounts, right hand control panel, digital dash. much quieter.
26Hp model that slides under Tier 4, 33Hp model that has SCR
left hand brake

anything here thats Tier 4 has a big price increase. 3-4000 for the most part to pay for the SCR equipment.
there maybe more than this, I just kicked this out from memory.

I heard from a dealer something about a new B3150 when I called to ask about a B3000. I was also told the new B may be a bit bigger (but maybe that's just the cab), and since the motor is bigger, I have to assume part of that reason is to keep up with the current most powerful B, but also to possibly offset some of the power robbing that I expect Tier 4 may cause. All of this tells me the new B may have a decent price increase, which is what the dealer also surmised.

I have to believe there are decent deals going internally (between Kubota & dealers) to get the remaining B3000's moved out before the new model is introduced. I'm making this assumption based on the deal I worked out for my new B3000 and the trade-in on my B3030.

Since I don't really need to have the latest and greatest, and want the exact same size machine that all of my current implements fit, along with the Kubota pin-type QA that works with the 3 different FEL attachments I currently have, I didn't want to chance waiting to see what was coming. New right hand control panel probably is pretty slick, and I'd bet the much quieter cab is real nice, but I would be a bit concerned with a digital dash lasting decades without needing expensive repairs (I have all the latest computerized dash crap in my truck and worry that it's going to cost a fortune to repair when it takes a dump). I want my tractor to last and be simple to repair. But I'd have no use for a right hand control panel if I couldn't access it from the backhoe seat on this new cab model. Left brake would definitely be nice.

I actually do plan on keeping the B3000 for a very long time (I can hope), since I'm essentially sticking with the same machine as I have now, but simply adding a cab in this trade-in scenario.

Wife just asked me if I'm going to want the new model next year. I told her no. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed it's a big cost increase over the B3000 so I can be happy with the deal I worked out, and not want a new machine.

/ KUBOTA...NEW PRODUCTS NOV1, 2012 #10  
I was hoping the new Grand L60 series would at least have the option for an Air Ride seat, but I didn't see it listed as one of the changes.