Kubota BX25D / BX70?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #121  
I'd guess Kubota added the D after BX25 to designate the new changes to the BX25 rather than call it a BX26. The BX25 is a familiar model with a great reputation so people will know it's a BX25/BX25D....same tractor with one having a few changes in some features. I also figure the D is indicating Diesel which also makes it easy to understand for the uninformed that the one with out the D is also a Diesel. Probably just a marketing decision.

That makes sense, thanks John! At least the "D" has a clear meaning, I still don't know where Deere came up with the "R" or what it means. I didn't see a "D" in the model numbers of the other BXxx70 tractors, I wonder why they would only put the "D" on the BX25D if the other BX's are also diesel powered. :confused:

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #123  
Airportbum365 said:
Anybody know if this machine is out on the market yet?

Still waiting for a first siting report myself. Maybe Neal Messick can tell us when he expects them to hit his lot?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #124  
Steve Barlow told me a week or two ago that he had enough for everbody coming but I don't know if he has rec'd them yet. I'll be seeing him next week when I do my F trade and I'll look then.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #125  
XSKIER said:
Look at the 2013 deere 1025R that was a 1026R last year. If Kabota were to call its new TLB a "26" it may be subject to tier 4 emissions. If that was the case, you could kiss your $2500-$3000 savings goodbye! Emissions standards are less stringent on off road diesels 25hp and less. Also, expect to see the BX2660 morph into something else, a BX2560D perhaps?

1025r???

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #126  
Yes, they will be changing it to the 1025R so the hp ratings will better match the model number. ;) Also if people want to upgrade to the new model from a 1026R for some reason it will seem like a down grade to one less number promoting them to buy in to the 2R series when it comes out. :confused2:

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #128  
I think it should be out within the next month because they said fall 2012.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #129  
Carl Bert said:
Kubota site it still advertising and pricing the BX xx60 series. No 70's on line yet. :mad:

Yeah, Kubota does it backwards - new models hit dealer lots, then the web site gets updated. Go figure!

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #130  
Yeah, Kubota does it backwards - new models hit dealer lots, then the web site gets updated.

Yeah, updated months after the models hit the dealer lots usually.