Kubota BX25D / BX70?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #11  
My comparison from my old BX22 and newer Bx24.

FEL look like a bobcat attachment; looks way longer then bx24/25
Seat is different
Steering wheel is taller
My guess is same engine as bx22/23/24 just more EPA stuff.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #12  
So where did this picture come from?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70?
iptman if I told you I would have to _ _ _ _ you. ;-)

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #14  
Cool - first pic of the new BX TLB. Liking the factory backhoe thumb and the pin on bucket. On the thumb, I'm guessing the mounting ears are standard with the BH but the thumb is optional. Looks like it might be easily converted to hydraulic. If so, I'd have to look hard at adding it somehow, but I think it would require welding the mounts to my current dipper stick. And hopefully the pin on bucket can be retrofitted to existing models. More ways to spend money on my addiction! Thanks Artisan.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #15  
And hopefully the pin on bucket can be retrofitted to existing models.

That "QA" looks very similar to what ATI has been offering for a while now. Plus they already offer a number of attachments, so you may want to look at what they have.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70?
Good job Yooperman, I went looking for that at Nord and
never saw it. I suspect it went up today.

Of coarse you can post it, and I thank you for doing it!
I found that origional pic on twitter.

Good Job Yooperman!

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #18  
They fixed the brake pedal! Finally! If it weren't for that I was going to buy one when I got my 1026r. On steep hills I need to operate the brake and hydro at the same time. I can now consider kubota for my next tractor!

I like the factory thumb and seat too.

What are they talking about series hydraulics? Don't all tractors have open center systems? I thought all of the little ones were touchy

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #19  
Yay!! Improved (optional) lighting. LED too!! Looks just like the Deere system on the 10xx series, not that that is a bad thing.

60196.jpg

Looks retrofittable too... If the price isnt crazy, im going to likely get it.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #20  
I don't think that I'll be getting a new tractor,but that quick coupler, pallet forks and snowplow sure have me wondering when they'll be available. I would think that they would fit on the older model bx's. I could have used the pallet forks last weekend when I was moving 6 tons of boulders for a retaining wall

image-17161643.jpg

image-279017476.jpg

image-3187216201.jpg