Kubota BX25D / BX70?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70?
I NEED YOUR VOTE!
ONLY 4.5 HOURS ARE LEFT TO VOTE, BE COUNTED! :united-states:

CLICK HERE, scroll to the bottom of the participant list,
add your name as a participant then put a check mark next to my name ARTISAN,
then on the right hit save!

If I am selected I promise NO NEW TAXES! :laughing: Well, I do promise
I will do a good job and protray the products as I see them and well...
If you like my "HOW TO's" VOTE FOR ME

CLICK HERE

ONLY 4.FIVE HOURS LEFT!

ACT TODAY FOR THIS OFFER AND I WILL DOUBLE MY EFFORTS TO AMUSE YOU! :cowboy:

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #202  
I had the shabby paint chalked up to a defective paint system that has since been upgraded. I almost forgave them for it, because I figured they were "learning". If that's not the case, as it sounds now, I wonder what Kubota's excuse is?

We don't have many paint problems, but from what I understand things are not as good on any tractor as they have been because of tightened regulations from the EPA.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #203  
Are the BX's completely built here or are they merely assembled here? The reason I ask is there is much of the paint that is fine on the tractor, the orange and the gray around the engine and transmission and axles. Thats all OK.

The only paint issues are with the gray on the ROPS and the gray on the frame pieces under the floor (loader related???) plus the seat. Its almost like those bad paint was done at a different plant, ie: the main orange and gray parts of the tractor came from Japan (good paint) and the parts that are bolted on, like the ROPS, frame pieces and seat were painted here (bad paint).

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #205  
You seem pretty hung up this. My BX doesn't have any paint issues.
Although, I'd be happy to have a minor paint issue versus an exploding PTO housing.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/john-deere-owning-operating/183225-john-deere-2305-compact-tractor.html

Wrooster

Im not really "hung up". As I said. it has no effect on how well the tractor works. And I use my tractor pretty hard, maybe overload it at times. Im far... far from a tractor waxer but it is a bit of a sore spot considering the other paint is fine. Ill give it a re-spray one of these days when I have some time, but still, there really is no excuse for paint like this getting out of the plant. Frankly it looks like the work of subcontractors working on piecework, not factory Kubota.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #206  
I see the new BX 70 series is on the Kubota Canada website as well as the 60 series.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #208  
Interesting, its not on my website. You would think they would all be the same.

If I knew how to give you the link I would,but I am not that good with computers.It is on the Kubota Canada website but not yet on the Kubota Tractor Corporation site.