Kubota BX25D / BX70?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #271  
Congratulations on your new tractor. We put weights on our BX2660 "in case we wanted t remove them, to make it easier to change a flat...", but when I got my BX2200 back a couple of months ago, I had them put fluid in the tires.

You will get use to using the smaller tractor. I hadn't been on a BX in maybe a year and had to go down and hook up the FEL a few weeks ago as my wife is not comfortable doing it and man it felt funny; didn't take long to acclimate to it though, they are really nice tractors. We don't need the backhoe, but I sure get tempted every time I see one.

We did put Bro Tek plates and spacers on, but I imagine you will probably fab that up yourself. Enjoy your new machine.:thumbsup:

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #272  
I understand about keeping something simple. The wheel weights on my Cub Cadet were bad in the snow and you had to watch what you were doing or you could run them up over something. I had never thought about damaging the light but it does look like they could get bumped into when you get on or off.

I think I'll forget about the wheel weights in this case. I'll go the fluid route if I need to. Ya those lights look like they could be cracked off in that location. I'll still look into it though.

Congratulations on your new tractor. We put weights on our BX2660 "in case we wanted t remove them, to make it easier to change a flat...", but when I got my BX2200 back a couple of months ago, I had them put fluid in the tires.

You will get use to using the smaller tractor. I hadn't been on a BX in maybe a year and had to go down and hook up the FEL a few weeks ago as my wife is not comfortable doing it and man it felt funny; didn't take long to acclimate to it though, they are really nice tractors. We don't need the backhoe, but I sure get tempted every time I see one.

We did put Bro Tek plates and spacers on, but I imagine you will probably fab that up yourself. Enjoy your new machine.:thumbsup:

Great info. Thanks. One of my first mods will be lower plates. Got to protect the underside. Glad to hear that guys that got them like them. They seem reliable as well.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #273  
Ya those lights look like they could be cracked off in that location. I'll still look into it though.

I don't really like the looks of them, they look like a after thought but sometimes you have to trade looks for functionality. I had a set of LED's on my Bobcat I have been playing with on the BX. I think tonight I just got something that looks good and will shine the light where I want it.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #274  
I don't really like the looks of them, they look like a after thought but sometimes you have to trade looks for functionality. I had a set of LED's on my Bobcat I have been playing with on the BX. I think tonight I just got something that looks good and will shine the light where I want it.

I've been considering extra lighting but doubt I'd ever be out in the dark with this machine. It's different with the Grand L. I spend most of my seat time in that at night. I guess some cool led lighting on the BX is nice for the wow factor :cool:

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #275  
I've been considering extra lighting but doubt I'd ever be out in the dark with this machine. It's different with the Grand L. I spend most of my seat time in that at night. I guess some cool led lighting on the BX is nice for the wow factor :cool:

I had them on the Bobcat cause the loader blocked the headlights. At times I get caught mowing after dark so they will come in handy.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #276  
I had them on the Bobcat cause the loader blocked the headlights. At times I get caught mowing after dark so they will come in handy.

I guess it's safer to have the extra lighting. I won't be using my BX for mowing but I might need to use it sometime to help someone and could get caught after dark and will be happy to have a few extra lights.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #277  
I guess it's safer to have the extra lighting. I won't be using my BX for mowing but I might need to use it sometime to help someone and could get caught after dark and will be happy to have a few extra lights.

I could see some rear lights for the hoe coming in handy.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #279