Kubota BX25D / BX70?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #281  
You might want to fab up some protection for your hazard flashers etc. since you are going to be working in the woods, we keep spares around as my wife regularly knocks them off on our BX and JD2305.

And it's not just me:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kubota-owning-operating/162070-bx-tail-light-protectors.html

You might want a grill guard.

Thanks guys. Advice well taken. I actually got a unique design done (in my head, I never put anything down on paper) :shocked:

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #282  
hooking up the plow today to get rid of the 3 inches of slush. i notice that i already own a bx25D.:thumbsup: its a 2008 but its a bx25D. so what does the new ones sticker say for model.
004.JPG

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #285  

The optional lights for the fenders are nice but I wonder how hard its going to be to break them off in that location?

To me, it looks lilke bota is trying to copy the JD series lights. I do not like them and that is why I made my Bx24 be more like my BX22. :)

In this long thread bota dropped the ball on the paint issues (even my grill is rusting on a garaged unit), rattle at idle (not the old 22 issue on muffler) and the poor jerky stop. Not gonna go into the other stupid issues on my BX since it seems they are getting worse not better. Still like Bota but this BX series is not "new" here.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #286  
To me, it looks lilke bota is trying to copy the JD series lights. I do not like them and that is why I made my Bx24 be more like my BX22. :)

In this long thread bota dropped the ball on the paint issues (even my grill is rusting on a garaged unit), rattle at idle (not the old 22 issue on muffler) and the poor jerky stop. Not gonna go into the other stupid issues on my BX since it seems they are getting worse not better. Still like Bota but this BX series is not "new" here.

Paint issues are on most if not all makes of tractors. I've seen Mihindrea's looking like they were painted pink. Kubota's not even having paint in some places that were supposed to. How do it happen? I cant say because I don't know but I think it's a quality control issue.

I know Most BX owners I've talked to both in person and on the net really like there BX's. I hear comments like " it's even better than I thought it was" " it's a work horse" can't kill it" ..... I'm more curious as to how or what you did to make your BX24 be more like the BX22.:confused: You've gone this far so let's hear about the other issues you've had.
I am sorry to hear your not happy with your BX.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #288  
Isn't the BX the best selling SCUT? I think that says alot for it.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #289  
Yeah, maybe...

I looked at those rear lights today when I got visitation rights to see my BX and guards are going to be on my list of things to do on that machine.

Isn't the BX the best selling SCUT? I think that says alot for it.

Well if its not then I've been told a pile of lies :laughing:

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70?
I am SO GLAD 4shorts is getting a BX25, now I can take a vacation! Wheew!
Thanx DUDE! Make sure you read all my articles, after you upgrade and implement
all I have done be sure to make sure I find your posts so I can COPY your Ship! :)

You did review my Full Cage RollBar thread 4Shorts?

If ANYONE buys any upgraded parts and adds them to there older BX25
be sure to post up pics here! If I missed something let me know.

I know I have been a bit scarse lately but I have an excuse. I bought
an M925A1 in GREAT shape and I have been kinda busy learning
what I can about the Squatch over on the SS list ...
You guys should be afriad, VERY AFRAID MuHaHaHa!

I am not gone, just sidetracked so no need to say Good Ridence yet! :)