Kubota BX25D / BX70?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #291  
I am SO GLAD 4shorts is getting a BX25, now I can take a vacation! Wheew!
Thanx DUDE! Make sure you read all my articles, after you upgrade and implement
all I have done be sure to make sure I find your posts so I can COPY your Ship! :)

You did review my Full Cage RollBar thread 4Shorts?

If ANYONE buys any upgraded parts and adds them to there older BX25
be sure to post up pics here! If I missed something let me know.

I know I have been a bit scarse lately but I have an excuse. I bought
an M925A1 in GREAT shape and I have been kinda busy learning
what I can about the Squatch over on the SS list ...
You guys should be afriad, VERY AFRAID MuHaHaHa!

I am not gone, just sidetracked so no need to say Good Ridence yet! :)

Thanks Artisan. I'm a bit behind on my BX research I'm afraid. I got some non tractor related projects going on here but I'm just about caught up. I'll be sure to check out your past projects. So your into the military stuff. Cool. I've been there. I restored/customized a few M38A1's in my day and they range from the scale 1:1 to the one I have pictured. Good luck with your project.

out7A.jpg

DennisinPetawawapost2-1.jpg

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70?
THAT is just off the hook coolness...

THANX for the pics !

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #293  
I have a customers Ford GPW right now that need a bunch of work done to it. It has been sitting since the 70's I think.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #294  
THAT is just off the hook coolness...

THANX for the pics !

Welcome :)

I have a customers Ford GPW right now that need a bunch of work done to it. It has been sitting since the 70's I think.

I used to really enjoy doing that stuff. Don't get the opportunity any more. Had a few that I pulled the old flathead out and planted a V-6 EFI in. It was crazy nice. Just this past summer while on vacation I seen this Jeep just up the road from my sons house. It was for sale and I was in love with it but the guy was asking a lot of money for it. I made him an offer and he declined. It was one of the best restorations I've ever seen though. The fellow was a retired military tech and he knew what he was doing and I told him so. Almost a year later and it haven't sold :confused3:

d0fba475708ceaf3c45292c41b303010.jpg

68c8252e1a161b85e900ed840755bfc8.jpg

e505b940b04affb10d493ec4db654e07.jpg

4a0f788139912d8d581653c43a90fef1.jpg

a94e463c488f9ec69dc454131e1358ad.jpg

9b5adc92a60f3828b260ef37f0823e4f.jpg

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #295  
Welcome :)

I used to really enjoy doing that stuff. Don't get the opportunity any more. Had a few that I pulled the old flathead out and planted a V-6 EFI in. It was crazy nice. Just this past summer while on vacation I seen this Jeep just up the road from my sons house. It was for sale and I was in love with it but the guy was asking a lot of money for it. I made him an offer and he declined. It was one of the best restorations I've ever seen though. The fellow was a retired military tech and he knew what he was doing and I told him so. Almost a year later and it haven't sold :confused3:

I did a bunch of work back in the summer to a 53 CJ3A. The woman was going to drive it on their farm. It had been in her family since it was new. It had a Koneig Iron works hard top on it. She wanted it taken of, I ended up with it. I need to sell it.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #296  
I did a bunch of work back in the summer to a 53 CJ3A. The woman was going to drive it on their farm. It had been in her family since it was new. It had a Koneig Iron works hard top on it. She wanted it taken of, I ended up with it. I need to sell it.

You should advertise the parts on the Jeep forums. Might be some guy out there trying to complete a restoration and that's the very part that eludes him.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #297  
You should advertise the parts on the Jeep forums. Might be some guy out there trying to complete a restoration and that's the very part that eludes him.

I could but I hate to join a forum just to post a add.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #299  
4Shorts, congrat's on expecting your next addition. :laughing: When is the new baby due? Can't wait to see more of your high res photo's. Somehow I think you buying a BX25D is going to cost me money. :confused2:

Ill have to 2nd this in every dollar way possible.LOL

Chris

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #300  
I think I will pick up a K008 before i turn in my BX. Some day my son will plow the snow while I watch from the window.