Kubota BX25D / BX70?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #311  
Went and looked, Still looks like a BX60 series. No folding ROPS. Did notice the New Incentives on a BX60 series to start clearing them out. 0%, +$500 Instant rebate, and additional $500 rebate when you get two attachments, which most people do. Although I like the new BX70 series that incentive of 0% +$1000 rebate and an moderatly lower MSRP cost would have me looking at the earlier series again if I was in the market.

Just went back and looked and the lower engine skirts make me think its an even older BX50 series in the picture.

When I bought my BX they had a $1000 rebate. I notice the side panel was all orange on the 70 series on the website.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #312  
New BX 25D just arrived at the dealer. Said I could buy the seat for about $1,000, to put on my '08 BX25 (No thanks!).

Unfortunately, the QA cannot fit on my '08 BX25 (Boo!)

He said I could easily sell my BX25 privately if I wanted to upgrade to the 2013 BX25D. Wife says, "Don't yield to temptation! I'll buy you a Box Blade for your birthday instead."

She's a good wife.:D

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #313  
Unfortunately, the QA cannot fit on my '08 BX25 (Boo!)

Did the dealer say why? (other than the fact he'd love to sell you a new D;))

From what Ive seen so far, there is no difference between the older 25's and the new D when it comes to the loader. Im starting to wonder if there is a difference, or if the dealers just want to sell a new tractor to get the QA?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #314  
Hehehe, and you guys say deere is too expensive. A 1026R seat is only $900 to put on a 1023e ;)

Congrats on the new box blade! Remember, picks or it didn't happen!

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #315  
Did the dealer say why? (other than the fact he'd love to sell you a new D;))

From what Ive seen so far, there is no difference between the older 25's and the new D when it comes to the loader. Im starting to wonder if there is a difference, or if the dealers just want to sell a new tractor to get the QA?

Surprisingly, the FEL is now listed as having a whopping 745lbs lift capacity. And has different arms. Maybe they just increased the hydrUlic pressure?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #316  
Hehehe, and you guys say deere is too expensive. A 1026R seat is only $900 to put on a 1023e ;)

Congrats on the new box blade! Remember, picks or it didn't happen!

Leaning towards the Everyting Attachments 4 1/2 foot XTreme Duty Box Blade, for $615 (free delivery).

Any comments?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #319  
Surprisingly, the FEL is now listed as having a whopping 745lbs lift capacity. And has different arms. Maybe they just increased the hydrUlic pressure?

As far as I know, the 25 haws always had 745lbs lift.

Comparing the loader specs on the old 25 and the D (from Chris' link), they look exactly the same!! I still wonder why some are saying the QC is not compatible? Doesnt make any sense?