Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

Default Re: Kubota BX25D / BX70?

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby074 View Post
    As far as I know, the 25 haws always had 745lbs lift.

Comparing the loader specs on the old 25 and the D (from Chris' link), they look exactly the same!! I still wonder why some are saying the QC is not compatible? Doesnt make any sense?
    Yeah, 745 lbs at the pins, 518 lbs 500 mm forward of the pins - looks the same as now. But, since the quick attach is an option, I'm thinking these numbers are without the QA FEL mounted. They should have a note saying so, but I didn't see one.
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Tractor
    BX 25, ZD 326

Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
    They want you to buy a new tractor.
    Im getting that feeling too...

Somebody with a 25 will get one and give it a try for sure. I bet it fits just fine!

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

We are told the boom on the new model is build heavier for the QA. I'd also suspect it would be fine on the older model. You gotta understand these guys, they put a pencil to every change they make and will calculate every possible impact.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by MessickFarmEqu View Post
    We are told the boom on the new model is build heavier for the QA. I'd also suspect it would be fine on the older model. You gotta understand these guys, they put a pencil to every change they make and will calculate every possible impact.
    Was told the same info from my dealer when he was at the introduction expo. The crossmember round tube was made thicker to keep the FEL from twisting when using the pallet forks. Which made really good sence as a pallet can be loaded heavy to one side and cause twist.

Chris

2011 Kubota BX2660 Loader/ 60"Mower
    My Tractor Tools QA and Grapple System
    BT601 Back Hoe

Tractor
    B3000 HSDCC

Quote Originally Posted by cschulz View Post
    Was told the same info from my dealer when he was at the introduction expo. The crossmember round tube was made thicker to keep the FEL from twisting when using the pallet forks. Which made really good sence as a pallet can be loaded heavy to one side and cause twist.

Chris
    Can't imagine that a bucket when digging doesn't put some serious twisting stresses on the loader when one corner of the bucket catches on harder material than the other - happens pretty regularly with mine. Then there's the new plow blade that can cause more stresses on the loader arms. I'm sure they've beefed up the new loader, but since I haven't heard much about existing BX loaders breaking, I'd have to think they've essentially just increased their already high safety margin
    2012 Kubota B3000, block heater, filled rears, rear wheel spacers, fender extensions, LA403 w/60" bucket, BH77 w/12" bucket & mechanical thumb, Kubota pin-type QA, Kubota forks, Caroni TM1600 flail, Buhler Allied YC6010 3pt blower, Meyer 72" FEL mounted plow, Midwest LR2072 rake

Previous machines:

2008 Kubota B3030 (Open Station), LA403, BH75, 4 - 55w halogen front & rear ROPS mounted worklights with L39 dash switches
    2004 Case NH DX24E Subcompact

Kubotas from Barlow's

Tractor
    BX25

Hi 4Shorts,
    I've been lurking for just over a year now, but figured I'd sign on to get involved with this great forum. I have a BX25 I bought almost two years ago at NL kubota and I have added many upgrades to this great little machine. I am in Clarenville so pm me or check the phone book for my number and give me a call next time you happen to be headed out this way. You can see what I have done and take whatever measurements you want as I know you can make pretty much whatever you want.
    Just off the top of my head, I have both skid plates, a ripper tooth and ditching spade, wheel spacers, LED lights, steering guard, thumb, landscaping tooth bar, Stebbel air horn (like my motorcycle), shims added to increase hydraulic pressure, 3 point hitch, ballast box. etc.
    Looking forward to seeing what additions you come up with for these machines!
    Regards,
    Gary O'Connor
    Clarenville, NL

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by bandit67 View Post
    I'd have to think they've essentially just increased their already high safety margin
    Thats exactly what it is. Like I said, you can't get them to do anything without putting a pencil to all possible impacts. Its part of why their quality is so good.. but its also kinda a pain sometimes.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2660

Quote Originally Posted by Gary25 View Post
    Hi 4Shorts,
    I've been lurking for just over a year now, but figured I'd sign on to get involved with this great forum. I have a BX25 I bought almost two years ago at NL kubota and I have added many upgrades to this great little machine. I am in Clarenville so pm me or check the phone book for my number and give me a call next time you happen to be headed out this way. You can see what I have done and take whatever measurements you want as I know you can make pretty much whatever you want.
    Just off the top of my head, I have both skid plates, a ripper tooth and ditching spade, wheel spacers, LED lights, steering guard, thumb, landscaping tooth bar, Stebbel air horn (like my motorcycle), shims added to increase hydraulic pressure, 3 point hitch, ballast box. etc.
    Regards,
    Gary O'Connor
    Clarenville, NL
    Gary, now you cant invite only one member to share your BX25 with. You need to share with the rest of us as well. We all love to see pics and upgrades as well. Please share.

Thanks Chris

2011 Kubota BX2660 Loader/ 60"Mower
    My Tractor Tools QA and Grapple System
    BT601 Back Hoe

Tractor
    Big & Small one :)

Quote Originally Posted by Gary25 View Post
    Hi 4Shorts,
    Regards,
    Gary O'Connor
    Clarenville, NL
    Hi Gary. First of all welcome to the site. It's a great place to be if your a tractor owner. I hang around here way to much
    I get out your way once In awhile but its always in the summer time. At times we'll ride out on the bike and other times in the Mustang. Sounds like you've got a lot of cool mods done there to Your BX. Although I told the guys at NL Kubota to leave mine on the show room floor at least til March I'm busy building things for the little guy as we speak.

In the past when Id do custom work on my 5740 I've put up individuals threads on each mod but with the BX25D I think I'll just get'er done and do a video on it all to eliminate all the yawning and falling asleep by the other TBN members

Thanks for the offer to check yours out. I'll look you up when I get out your way. If you get out to Bay Roberts the same offer applies to you as well.

In the mean time post some photos of your machine. We are all photo hungry on this site. The more photos the better.
    Cheers. Paul
    ...Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude...

Visit us on the web @ www.specialtyrepairs.ca

YouTube Video's: http://www.youtube.com/user/7863348?feature=guide

2011 Kubota 5740/854 FEL/L2674 Blower/Artic Angle blade with 3rd function set up,Rain Tracker Wiper system, custom built vertical exhaust,Grammer Air Ride Seat and other custom stuff
    2013 Kubota BX25D with many mods
    Kubota ZTR ZG 222 Z
    Custom Toyota Fork Lift

Platinum Member
    Tractor
    kubota 7040sud

4shorts when do u get the bx 25d how do you like it

Page 33 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast