Kubota BX25D / BX70?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #361  
Looked at specs in book again, Depth 17.9 verses 19.5 ,Height 17.5 verses 18.3, Length 19.6 verses 21.2 ,Capacity (struck) 4.2 verses 4.9 ( Heaped ) 4.9 verses 6.1

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #362  
Thanks JHill,

I have been looking for info about the QA for awhile. Was there any problems with putting the new QA on your FEL?

Were you able to compare the looks of the new loader arms at the dealer with yours? Any visible differences?

I am going to get a QA next time I am at the dealers.

Thanks,

Cary

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #363  
Thanks JHill,

I have been looking for info about the QA for awhile. Was there any problems with putting the new QA on your FEL?

Were you able to compare the looks of the new loader arms at the dealer with yours? Any visible differences?

I am going to get a QA next time I am at the dealers.

Thanks,

Cary

Very simple 15 minute job to put the QA on; it fit perfectly. I did look at the new loaders briefly and didn't notice any difference, but again, I didn't examine it too closely.

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #364  
Very simple 15 minute job to put the QA on; it fit perfectly. I did look at the new loaders briefly and didn't notice any difference, but again, I didn't examine it too closely.

I don't get it. It looks to me like it' is a big job to take my bucket off of my 2008 BX 25, and so how come it only took you 15 minutes? And did you have to modify the old bucket at all?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #365  
I don't get it. It looks to me like it' is a big job to take my bucket off of my 2008 BX 25, and so how come it only took you 15 minutes? And did you have to modify the old bucket at all?

Its very simple to switch over. I have a different brand QA but really its pretty much unbolt 3 small bolts, drive out bucket pins, line up QA to FEL arms and tap in the pins to attach QA. Replace safety bolts and you are good to go. You will need a second set of pins for the bucket but that is just as easy. Okay it may take you 20 min if you need to look for tools.LOL
Give it a try you will love having a QA.

Chris

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #366  
It took me an hour to install my Tach-n-Go by mytractortools.com. I was trying to be very quiet (wife napping) and I cleaned every piece and part thoroughly after removal and greased every part during installation.

Love my quick attach!

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #367  
How much was the Tach-n-go? Have to make any mod to the bucket?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #368  
What did the Tach-n-go cost you? Have to make any mod to bucket?

/ Kubota BX25D / BX70? #370  
Kubota has a factory made QA for $275. I got one a week ago. It took under 30 minutes to put on. I did forget to order another Pin 3 for my bucket. I also got the Kubota fork carriage and 32" formed forks. The warning sticker on the fork carriage says that max lift capacity is 310lbs. With the bucket( no QA on) it says max lift is 518lbs. I haven't had a chance to try it out as ther is still so much snow on the ground here.