New purchase

/ New purchase #21  
Mine thought that I didn't need one too. I got one anyway and now she can't believe how much work you can do with it. I say go for it, you will like it.

Considering I just bought these this year, I need to lie low for a while.:laughing::eek:

/ New purchase #22  
Well now that I have finished my first half day of work I am truly glad I waited and better yet listen to a lot of you. Thank you so much for the input. This is one **** of a tractor yet small and nimble as well. I bought a used tractor with 250 hrs that is slightly faded and scratched(harvest returnx2) but new LA724 loader, HD bucket with tooth bar, CA root grappler, pallet forks and Landpride bb. My back is sighing a huge relief because I got more today then would have taken me a week by hand. And of course here she is in the flesh as always.......

View attachment 304941

View attachment 304942

View attachment 304943

View attachment 304944

Nice setup.

Considering I just bought these this year, I need to lie low for a while.:laughing::eek:

It is 2013 now, you can start all over buying toys I mean stuff to work with. Tell your wife the guys on the TBN said you desperately need a grapple.:wink:

/ New purchase #23  
Nice setup.

It is 2013 now, you can start all over buying toys I mean stuff to work with. Tell your wife the guys on the TBN said you desperately need a grapple.:wink:

+1 on the root grapple!

/ New purchase #24  

Sadly I believe I have been outmaneuvered and may have to wait until the next fiscal year, I have a bed being delivered Thursday that will cost about what a grapple would or maybe more. She convinced me "I" needed it for health reasons, I went and looked at it, said "Heck yes, why not" and left the store to wait in the car. I didn't find out until later what it cost.:eek:

Now I really do need to lie down.:eek:

/ New purchase #25  
Sadly I believe I have been outmaneuvered and may have to wait until the next fiscal year, I have a bed being delivered Thursday that will cost about what a grapple would or maybe more. She convinced me "I" needed it for health reasons, I went and looked at it, said "Heck yes, why not" and left the store to wait in the car. I didn't find out until later what it cost.:eek:

Now I really do need to lie down.:eek:

It's just money....can't take it with you :)

/ New purchase #26  
It's just money....can't take it with you :)

Very true and I have been doing my part to stimulate the economy as of late. As I have gotten older, I have bought things to bring me happiness and make my life a little easier and intend to keep doing it. I spent most of my life being frugal and can't completely shake that, but I really enjoy our cabbed tractors and good quality equipment.