Kubota trade in anyone done it?

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #11  
I asked at our local Kubota dealer about trading in an older Kubota for a new model. The sales guy really discouraged it since they couldn't give me its value, telling me to post it on Craig's list instead. In fact they had a lot full of new tractors, the only used tractors in sight were those waiting for shop work. The problem it seems is the 8% sate sales tax. The dealer, having to charge the tax, can't compete with private sales which in Washington don't pay the tax.
Mf

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #12  
I agree with John Thomas. If you want it, can afford it and it makes sense to you, go for it. Life is too short to not enjoy. And .... He who dies with the most toys ... wins!

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #13  
He who dies with the most toys .....

.... is still dead. :D
Might as well have what you can afford while you're here. Never wanted to be the richest guy in the cemetery anyway.

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #14  
I agree with John Thomas. If you want it, can afford it and it makes sense to you, go for it. Life is too short to not enjoy. And .... He who dies with the most toys ... wins!

Very well said in just a few short words.:thumbsup:

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it?
Lost post?

Anyhow, working with Brady Barlow.

He suggested maybe I look at teh 3240 vs 3940 as it is a little cheaper.

Only things that I can see looking at specs, is that it is a 34 hp vs 40 hp, and my current is 32hp. Seems like the bigger tracotor would serve better with more hp.

I do not know, I am going to see if anyone has one near by so I can let the wife try it out see if she loves the L series as much As I do.

Before you ask, the 3940 we have at work is 3 hours away, so not worthy of a drive just to test it out, somebody will have one closer. I will probably still buy from Barlow though.

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #16  
i traded a 2 month old L3800 for a 7040SU fel loaded rear tires cast centers 2 remotes

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #17  
Here is a summary of the package:

L3940HST-3 with industrial tires and mid PTO

LA724 loader w/ quick attach bucket installed

RC72-38 mower deck installed

$29400

with insurance looking at 506 a month

tried to get under 500 by getting them to drop the cost of quick connect bucket, but no dice.. i do not think i will ever use it, i will take of the whole loader, but oh well. i told them to send it on anywhay

We did it! traded the 2010 B3200 W/loader w/60" belly mower for a 2012 L3940 W/loader w/72" belly mower with Barlow's in Somerset KY.

They paid off the B3200 Loan in full, and we got 0% 0 down for 60 on 30k

TractorBothClose.jpg

/ Kubota trade in anyone done it? #20  
We did it! traded the 2010 B3200 W/loader w/60" belly mower for a 2012 L3940 W/loader w/72" belly mower with Barlow's in Somerset KY.

They paid off the B3200 Loan in full, and we got 0% 0 down for 60 on 30k

View attachment 298095

Congratulations.:thumbsup: