New here, Thinking of buying something orange

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #11  
Welcome! If you are like me, the value of this forum will really become evident after you make your purchase and continues on from there.

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #12  
You certainly cannot go wrong with a kubota. But dont sell yourself short and be brand-blind. There are several that make great small tractors. You are doing yourself a dis-service if you dont look at all of them that you have food local dealer support for.

And welcome to TBN

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #13  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Kubota Buying/Pricing forum.

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #14  
Welcome.:thumbsup: This is a great place to learn about Kubota tractors.

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #15  
Welcome. Ive got the b2920 myself, its a great machine. Fair warning though, if you buy something orange you may find yourself with many orange things :). I keep finding new implements i "need" now and new jobs for the tractor.

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange
Thanks for the kind welcomes. I get to play. ... er work this weekend.

Attachments

• image-1753366094.jpg
    image-1753366094.jpg
    686.7 KB · Views: 186
   / New here, Thinking of buying something orange #18  
Hi and welcome to the forum. I have to agree with Teikas Dad, I also bought a Kubota from Barlow equipment and got a great deal on a B3200HST w/60"FEL and a 5' Taylor Way (made by King Kutter) box scraper w/top & tilt for $19,800 + $1,000 shipping to the central coast of CA, and at $20,800 that price was still $4,500 less then the my local dealer would sell me one for. I also looked around alot and found out about Barlow's here. I ended up buying Kubota because of their financing.

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #19  
:welcome:The knowledge here is endless, any color of tractor info is here!!!

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #20  
A late welcome to the Kubota family :)

Terry