New here, Thinking of buying something orange

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #1  

Burtonbr

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota b2620, LA364 loader.custom rear remotes, THUMB bucket grapple, 60" box blade 72" landscape rake &many other toys
I stumbled across this forum while searching for information on Kubota tractors,. I'm seriously thinking of buying one.
Thanks to all here for the great forum and information. I have been reading all I can and it has been a big help.
If everything works out I'll buy a Kubota B series, maybe 2620 or 2920 with FEL.

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #4  
Welcome to TBN. The combined knowledge here seems to be endless.

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #5  
:welcome:Hello from Arizona I am sure you will enjoy what ever color tractor you buy. Remember to post pictures of your new tractor as soon as you can get the grin off your face.:thumbsup:

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #6  
My Kubota B3200 was just delivered today. Everything I learned about tractors I learned from members of this site, they are a wealth of information. One outstanding tip they gave me was to contact Barlow's when it came time to make my purchase. I don't think you will find a better price or find an easier company to deal with.

Good luck with your search, mine took me two years. I started wanting a John Deere, then a Mahindra, then a Yanmar but I finally decided that I wanted a Kubota.

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #7  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #8  
Welcome to the forum.

/ New here, Thinking of buying something orange #9  
Welcome