Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200

/ Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200 #1  

Teikas Dad

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B3200
Well, after two years reading every post on this forum and driving dealers crazy with all kinds of questions I finally pulled the trigger in mid October and ordered my tractor from Barlow's. It took a couple extra weeks to get it delivered through no fault of Barlow's. We had to wait out Hurricane Sandy and then the snowstorm, but the weather finally cleared.

Marvin paid me a visit today and dropped off my new B3200 with FEL/BH. :cool2:
To all of you guys who pointed me in the direction of Barlow's, thank you very much it was outstanding advice.:drink:

I would never have thought that purchasing a tractor would be so easy. Brady was outstanding to work with. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

He kept me informed about the status of the tractor, financing and delivery as things progressed. It all came to fruition today when Marvin backed down my driveway and dropped off the tractor. It was getting dark by the time he finished going over the tractor and operations with me so I didn't get any play/work time in, but I took tomorrow off from work so I'm sure I'll have a chance to get some photos then.

Next step is to get my Piranha toothbar from Harry at Bxpanded....that's already in the works!

/ Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200 #2  
Congrats on the new machine! Marvin is a cross-country driving machine!

Marvin never showed me how the machine worked. :laughing: I told him there was no need since the only stuff I wasn't familiar with were the cab-related controls, and to get back on the road since I knew he had another long drive to deliver the new BX25 that was on his trailer.

Have fun playing with the new machine tomorrow. :thumbsup:

/ Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200 #3  
Congratulations on your new tractor. :thumbsup:

Ken

/ Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200 #4  
Teikas Dad said:
Well, after two years reading every post on this forum and driving dealers crazy with all kinds of questions I finally pulled the trigger in mid October and ordered my tractor from Barlow's. It took a couple extra weeks to get it delivered through no fault of Barlow's. We had to wait out Hurricane Sandy and then the snowstorm, but the weather finally cleared.

Marvin paid me a visit today and dropped off my new B3200 with FEL/BH. :cool2:
To all of you guys who pointed me in the direction of Barlow's, thank you very much it was outstanding advice.:drink:

I would never have thought that purchasing a tractor would be so easy. Brady was outstanding to work with. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

He kept me informed about the status of the tractor, financing and delivery as things progressed. It all came to fruition today when Marvin backed down my driveway and dropped off the tractor. It was getting dark by the time he finished going over the tractor and operations with me so I didn't get any play/work time in, but I took tomorrow off from work so I'm sure I'll have a chance to get some photos then.

Next step is to get my Piranha toothbar from Harry at Bxpanded....that's already in the works!

So what options and how much before taxes? Did you get the Kubota insurance? I hear nothing but great things about Barlows. I wish I knew about them when I bought my B26. Oh well, live and learn.

Good luck with it, can't wait to see some pictures.

/ Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200 #5  
Congratulations! Great tractor.:thumbsup:
Marvin is like one of Santas little elfs making Christmas deliveries.:)

/ Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200 #6  
Congratulations!

/ Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200 #7  
Congratulations on your new Kubota.:thumbsup:

/ Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200
Got a chance to run it around a bit today...of course, then I had to wash it and at least wax the tractor..... My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I reminded her that she washes and waxes her John Deere lawn tractor.

Yeah I know, the tire shine is a bit much.

IMG_5191.jpgIMG_5208.jpg

In case anyone is interested, I did a little research and found out that a step is available as an option on the B3200. The step helps my wife getting on the tractor.

The part number for the step is listed as 6A700-51350, Option # U93500

Next on the list is a Piranha toothbar from BXpanded, ordered it today.

Last edited:
   / Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200 #9  
Got a chance to run it around a bit today...of course, then I had to wash it and at least wax the tractor..... My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I reminded her that she washes and waxes her John Deere lawn tractor.

Yeah I know, the tire shine is a bit much.

View attachment 288830View attachment 288831

In case anyone is interested, I did a little research and found out that a step is available as an option on the B3200. The step helps my wife getting on the tractor.

The part number for the step is listed as 6A700-51350, Option # U93500

Next on the list is a Piranha toothbar from BXpanded, ordered it today.

I might think twice about that step... You just might have trouble getting YOUR tractor back!
We'll have your Piranha built in the next day or two.

Enjoy that very fine, new machine!
Harry

/ Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200 #10  
Looks great!!! Lots of fun/work to be had.