Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200

Default Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200

Well, after two years reading every post on this forum and driving dealers crazy with all kinds of questions I finally pulled the trigger in mid October and ordered my tractor from Barlow's. It took a couple extra weeks to get it delivered through no fault of Barlow's. We had to wait out Hurricane Sandy and then the snowstorm, but the weather finally cleared.

Marvin paid me a visit today and dropped off my new B3200 with FEL/BH.
    To all of you guys who pointed me in the direction of Barlow's, thank you very much it was outstanding advice.

I would never have thought that purchasing a tractor would be so easy. Brady was outstanding to work with.

He kept me informed about the status of the tractor, financing and delivery as things progressed. It all came to fruition today when Marvin backed down my driveway and dropped off the tractor. It was getting dark by the time he finished going over the tractor and operations with me so I didn't get any play/work time in, but I took tomorrow off from work so I'm sure I'll have a chance to get some photos then.

Next step is to get my Piranha toothbar from Harry at Bxpanded....that's already in the works!

Tractor
    B3000 HSDCC

Default Re: Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200

Congrats on the new machine! Marvin is a cross-country driving machine!

Marvin never showed me how the machine worked. I told him there was no need since the only stuff I wasn't familiar with were the cab-related controls, and to get back on the road since I knew he had another long drive to deliver the new BX25 that was on his trailer.

Have fun playing with the new machine tomorrow.
    2012 Kubota B3000, block heater, filled rears, rear wheel spacers, fender extensions, LA403 w/60" bucket, BH77 w/12" bucket & mechanical thumb, Kubota pin-type QA, Kubota forks, Caroni TM1600 flail, Buhler Allied YC6010 3pt blower, Meyer 72" FEL mounted plow, Midwest LR2072 rake

Previous machines:

2008 Kubota B3030 (Open Station), LA403, BH75, 4 - 55w halogen front & rear ROPS mounted worklights with L39 dash switches
    2004 Case NH DX24E Subcompact

Kubotas from Barlow's

Elite Member
    Tractor
    MF 230 and Mitsubishi D2000

Default Re: Had a visit from Santa Claus...I mean, Marvin today....it's finally here! B3200

Congratulations on your new tractor.

Ken
    Massey Ferguson 230
    Mitsubishi D2000

Tractor
    Kubota B26, John deere X595

Quote Originally Posted by Teikas Dad
    Well, after two years reading every post on this forum and driving dealers crazy with all kinds of questions I finally pulled the trigger in mid October and ordered my tractor from Barlow's. It took a couple extra weeks to get it delivered through no fault of Barlow's. We had to wait out Hurricane Sandy and then the snowstorm, but the weather finally cleared.

Marvin paid me a visit today and dropped off my new B3200 with FEL/BH.
    To all of you guys who pointed me in the direction of Barlow's, thank you very much it was outstanding advice.

I would never have thought that purchasing a tractor would be so easy. Brady was outstanding to work with.

He kept me informed about the status of the tractor, financing and delivery as things progressed. It all came to fruition today when Marvin backed down my driveway and dropped off the tractor. It was getting dark by the time he finished going over the tractor and operations with me so I didn't get any play/work time in, but I took tomorrow off from work so I'm sure I'll have a chance to get some photos then.

Next step is to get my Piranha toothbar from Harry at Bxpanded....that's already in the works!
    So what options and how much before taxes? Did you get the kubota insurance? I hear nothing but great things about Barlows. I wish I knew about them when I bought my B26. Oh well, live and learn.

Good luck with it, can't wait to see some pictures.
    2010 Kubota B26 TLB w/hyd thumb. 2004 John Deere X595 w/62" MMM.

Carl Bertuzzi

Tractor
    currently own F3080 F2680e BX25D RTV1140

Congratulations! Great tractor.
    Marvin is like one of Santas little elfs making Christmas deliveries.
    2014 BX25D, 2008 F2680e 2WD 72" side Discharge Deck, 2012 F3080 4WD 72" rear discharge deck, 2010/2009 RTV1140CPX , RatchetRake, Forks, .. Drawbar and Horse Drawn disk 13 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab, 13 Ford Flex. 1998 SLK230, 2009 Subaru Impreza Sport

Tractor
    2011 LS R3039

Congratulations!

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota, John Deere, Case, Massey Ferguson, Ford

Congratulations on your new kubota.
    Thread on helpful tractor abbreviations: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/o...-acronyms.html

Tractor
    Kubota B3200

Got a chance to run it around a bit today...of course, then I had to wash it and at least wax the tractor..... My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I reminded her that she washes and waxes her John Deere lawn tractor.

Yeah I know, the tire shine is a bit much.

-img_5191-jpg-img_5208-jpg

In case anyone is interested, I did a little research and found out that a step is available as an option on the B3200. The step helps my wife getting on the tractor.

The part number for the step is listed as 6A700-51350, Option # U93500

Next on the list is a Piranha toothbar from BXpanded, ordered it today.
    Last edited by Teikas Dad; 11-14-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Silver Member
    Approved Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by Teikas Dad View Post
    Got a chance to run it around a bit today...of course, then I had to wash it and at least wax the tractor..... My wife thinks I'm crazy, but I reminded her that she washes and waxes her John Deere lawn tractor.

Yeah I know, the tire shine is a bit much.

-img_5191-jpg-img_5208-jpg

In case anyone is interested, I did a little research and found out that a step is available as an option on the B3200. The step helps my wife getting on the tractor.

The part number for the step is listed as 6A700-51350, Option # U93500

Next on the list is a Piranha toothbar from BXpanded, ordered it today.
    I might think twice about that step... You just might have trouble getting YOUR tractor back!
    We'll have your Piranha built in the next day or two.

Enjoy that very fine, new machine!
    Harry

Tractor
    Case/IH DX33

Looks great!!! Lots of fun/work to be had.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast